Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of Airphoto's message #11084089 « Got my grandfather's old Nikon F, looking for some information on it »

Airphoto
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: Got my grandfather's old Nikon F, looking for some inform...

Just a heads up. IF the meter works you have an extremely rare and expensive camera. The meter movements are pretty fragile and not replaceable.
That being said some of the lenses taht were wonderful back then were the 24mm 2.8 the 55mm micro or any of the 50mm. watchout for haze and fungus in the lenses. Thee was also a 200mm f/4 that was great.
Non nikn lenses Vivitar series one made a 90-180 macro zoom f/4.5. really nice lens, they also made a 3.3 200mm and a 2.3* 135mm really super shar lenes. The vivitar made a70-210 f/3.5 that was soso ;lacked contrast.
Tamron will have some really nice older lenses 200mm 300mm 2.8 and 400mm f/4 all should fit all manual focus. if they meter link they will have the hook on the lens

Nov 01, 2012 at 03:11 PM

Previous versions of Airphoto's message #11084089 « Got my grandfather's old Nikon F, looking for some information on it »