Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of wsumrell's message #11082673 « Sold: Canon 7D with Grip »

wsumrell
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Canon 7D with Grip

Item 1: Canon 7D with BG-E7 Grip

Selling my 7D to finance another purchase. Camera is clean with only blemish on the bottom right of the LCD (can be seen in pic, on the body, not LCD). 45763 activations, comes with box, cables, manual,strap,charger, RRS plate, and Canon grip. Updated firmware, camera is in good condition. Sale does not include straps seen in pictures. Paypal add 3% or will accept Postal Money Order. Thanks!

Price: $895.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9

Nov 08, 2012 at 10:33 AM
wsumrell

Selling my 7D to finance another purchase. Camera is clean with only blemish on the bottom right of the LCD (can be seen in pic, on the body, not LCD). 45763 activations, comes with box, cables, manual,strap,charger, RRS plate, and Canon grip. Updated firmware, camera is in good condition. Sale does not include straps seen in pictures. Paypal add 3% or will accept Postal Money Order. Thanks!

Price: $925.00

Nov 06, 2012 at 10:06 AM
wsumrell

Price: $995.00

Oct 31, 2012 at 11:00 PM
wsumrell

Price: $1050.00

Oct 31, 2012 at 11:00 PM

Previous versions of wsumrell's message #11082673 « Sold: Canon 7D with Grip »