Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of KibblesNbitz's message #11044480 « How many of you are insured? »

KibblesNbitz
Upload & Sell: On
Re: How many of you are insured?

I have a commercial policy, which is absolutely 100% necessary when doing it professionally...

I have $2million in general liability (required for a lot of the nicer venues around here), $100k Errors and Omissions coverage, $18k in equipment (full replacement cost) with a $250 deductible, and it covers a whole slew of other stuff like $50k in computer or electronics, office furniture, $5k in rental gear, etc etc etc. The only thing they wouldn't cover is wind/hail damage (hurricanes) because my "studio"(house) is right next to the water. But, I live in NJ on top of a hill and hurricanes are super rare here, so I'm not too worried.

I negotiated with them on polices a little because I needed $2million in general liability, and they came back with the above policy for $556 a year. Not bad, not bad at all...

Oct 16, 2012 at 02:00 AM

Previous versions of KibblesNbitz's message #11044480 « How many of you are insured? »