Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of timballic's message #11017712 « Leica "look" real or myth? »

timballic
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: Leica "look" real or myth?

I seem to remember somewhere on this forum, denoir (?) saying that shooting with his Leica M glass was like having a veil removed from the photos.

In my "analogue" days as a Photo Club member I always felt the Leica offerings stood out for their flare resistance, (especially lack of any veiling flare), and a certain extra clarity. (The great majority of other users at that time were on Nikon with only a few on Canon or Pentax)

Oct 05, 2012 at 11:29 AM
timballic

I seem to remember somewhere on this forum, denoir (?) saying that shooting with his Leica M glass was like having a veil removed from the photos.

In my "analogue" days as a Photo Club member I always felt the Leica offerings stood out for their flare resistance, (especially lack of any veiling flare), and a certain extra clarity. (The majority of other users at that time were on Nikon with only a few on Canon or Pentax)

Oct 05, 2012 at 11:29 AM
timballic

In my "analogue" days as a Photo Club member I always felt the Leica offerings stood out for their flare resistance, (especially lack of any veiling flare), and a certain extra clarity.

Oct 05, 2012 at 11:19 AM

Previous versions of timballic's message #11017712 « Leica "look" real or myth? »