Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of RustyBug's message #11013400 « Commercial Photo Use for Non-Profit »

RustyBug
Upload & Sell: On
Re: Commercial Photo Use for Non-Profit

Depends on how good a friend he is.

I have friends that we "barter" our wares with each other ... never a dime passing hands ... ever. We typically argue that the other gave us too much value, which gets reciprocated the "next time" ... always giving "freely". We each feel that we've been valued and not exploited or taken advantage of and it has been this way for decades, each refusing to accept the others money ... even when it has business underpinnings.

The fact that it is for "non-profit" has little bearing on it. If you want to give it to your friend ... if he's that good of a friend ... your call. But, I would think that if he is that good of a friend ... well, you might not feel the need to be asking.

Oct 03, 2012 at 05:59 PM
RustyBug

I have friends that we "barter" our wares with each other ... never a dime passing hands ... ever. We typically argue that the other gave us too much value, which gets reciprocated the "next time" ... always giving "freely". We each feel that we've been valued and not exploited or taken advantage of and it has been this way for decades, each refusing to accept the others money ... even when it has business underpinnings.

The fact that it is for "non-profit" has little bearing on it. If you want to give it to your friend ... if he's that good of a friend ... your call. But, I would think that if he is that good of a friend ...

Oct 03, 2012 at 05:56 PM
RustyBug

The fact that it is for "non-profit" has little bearing on it. If you want to give it to your friend ... if he's that good of a friend ... your call.

Oct 03, 2012 at 05:45 PM

Previous versions of RustyBug's message #11013400 « Commercial Photo Use for Non-Profit »