Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of cordellwillis's message #11013187 « $895.00 is just way too much »

cordellwillis
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: $895.00 is just way too much

paparazzinick wrote:
The rate doesnt really matter. The majority of people unemployed are people who dont want to work and are not looking for jobs anyways. The scum of our country. What really pisses me off about the unemployment is the people who are looking for jobs but not willing to take a lesser paying job just to make ends meet.

My uncle, the asshole that he is was on unemployment for 2.5 years. How? Umm Obama is our president. Enough said. But yea, the asshole wouldnt take a job paying $18 an hour because he said he had a degree and was worth more than that. OK, I agree, to a point. But when money gets tighter and you arent paying your bills from unemployment, that $18 an hour job sounds better and better.

This is ridiculous and down right dumb.
I was laid off from work for nearly 2 years.
My ex-wife was out of work for 14 months.
My best friend for a little less than a year.
My cousin for more than all of us. All of us have at least 4yr degrees and have worked all of our lives.
I know SEVERAL others who wanted to work and are respectable hard working people but *could not find* work.

All of us looked at lessor paying jobs but we were considered over qualified for everything that would actually help \"ends meet\".

Bush was president during that time. Tell me about this opinion of yours. You\'re saying during Bush time as president of the U.S. the economy was great? How about good? Decent? No. No. and No.

BS! and blind with memory loss of what took place more than 3 years ago.

Oct 03, 2012 at 11:15 AM

Previous versions of cordellwillis's message #11013187 « $895.00 is just way too much »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.