Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of K6AZ's message #11011421 « Sold: Nikon 80-400mm VR »

K6AZ
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Nikon 80-400mm VR

Item 1: Nikon 80-400mm VR

The lens body is in great condition but unfortunately the prior owner overtightend the tripod collar and had to use a wrench to get it loose. The lens is very sharp across the entire range and performs as a 80-400 VR should. Because of the marks on the collar knob I'm going to rate this a 9. There may be a few stray specks of dust as would be expected in one of these that has seen use. Come as shown with case, hood, and caps.

Checks/MO only, I cannot accept PayPal at this time. Shipping included via FedEx Ground to the lower 48 US - other areas ship via USPS and will be extra.

Price: $850.00
Payment method: Check/MO - NO PAYPAL
Item condition: 9

Oct 17, 2012 at 02:22 PM
K6AZ

The lens body is in great condition but unfortunately the prior owner overtightend the tripod collar and had to use a wrench to get it loose. The lens is very sharp across the entire range and performs as a 80-400 VR should. Because of the marks on the collar knob I'm going to rate this a 9. There may be a few stray specks of dust as would be expected in one of these that has seen use. Come as shown with case, hood, and caps.

Checks/MO only, I cannot accept PayPal at this time. Shipping included via FedEx Ground to the lower 48 US - other areas ship via USPS and will be extra.

Oct 12, 2012 at 11:36 AM
K6AZ

Oct 12, 2012 at 11:35 AM
K6AZ

Item 1: Nikon 80-400mm VR $925

Oct 09, 2012 at 09:08 PM
K6AZ

Item 1: Nikon 80-400mm VR $925

Price reduced, I will not be reducing the price further, if it doesn't sell here at this price I will list it on eBay. Price includes shipping to the lower 48 US, other areas will pay additional shipping.. Checks/MO preferred but can do PayPal under certain conditions, please PM for details.

Price: $875.00
Payment method: Check/MO (PayPal under certain conditions)

Oct 02, 2012 at 06:26 PM

Previous versions of K6AZ's message #11011421 « Sold: Nikon 80-400mm VR »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.