Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of ReneMurea's message #11000386 « Sigma DP2 Merrill: Have any of you tried it? »

GRM
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: Sigma DP2 Merrill: Have any of you tried it?

alwang wrote:
nandadevieast wrote:

I think the biggest bummer for me is the battery life
Apparently it will only last for 40 to 50 shots. Some people can get little more than that, albeit, with the help of
desperate measures. Not good at all, especially when this one is a small camera otherwise very suitable for travel.
So, 10 batteries for 400 shots. How many chargers, then? And lack of power in trekking wilderness...
How will i deal with this?

Holy crap, I can\'t believe I didn\'t pick up on this earlier. I heard the battery was bad, but that\'s like 1999 bad.

Don\'t believe everything you read online. 40 shots out of a battery is BS. Before I got my DP2 I\'ve read tons of complains where people said the bat would last 80-90 shots. Trust me, as I have and use the dp2 every day, I can easily shoot 200 RAW\'s and with lot of playback on the LCD. I wish the big guys had it in stock to buy one.

Sep 28, 2012 at 10:18 AM

Previous versions of ReneMurea's message #11000386 « Sigma DP2 Merrill: Have any of you tried it? »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.