Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of PhilDrinkwater's message #10995179 « D600 vs 5D MK3 on DXOMark !!! »

PhilDrinkwater
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: D600 vs 5D MK3 on DXOMark !!!

artsupreme wrote:
PhilDrinkwater wrote:
Yet again "people" ignore all of the actually differences between two cameras and camera systems and think they're buying a sensor.

I actually do give up.

Phil, some people actually do care about sensor performance. A skilled photographer can use a modern camera from the last 5 years can do anything a 5DIII and 1DX can, but a skilled photographer cannot create extra DR/MP/less noise, etc...that's up to sensor.

I understand that and I didn't say it wasn't important, but you cannot compare a 5d3 and a d600! They are completely difference cameras for different reasons and to bring the price difference into the equation relative to the sensor differences is totally - totally - missing the point of the camera.

The d800 "beats" the d4 too and that's half the price.

Sep 26, 2012 at 04:21 PM
PhilDrinkwater
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: D600 vs 5D MK3 on DXOMark !!!

artsupreme wrote:
PhilDrinkwater wrote:
Yet again "people" ignore all of the actually differences between two cameras and camera systems and think they're buying a sensor.

I actually do give up.

Phil, some people actually do care about sensor performance. A skilled photographer can use a modern camera from the last 5 years can do anything a 5DIII and 1DX can, but a skilled photographer cannot create extra DR/MP/less noise, etc...that's up to sensor.

I understand that and I didn't say it wasn't important, but you cannot compare a 5d3 and a d600! They are completely difference cameras for different reasons and to suggest the 5d3 is expensive because of the sensor difference is totally - totally - missing the point of the camera.

The d800 "beats" the d4 too and that's half the price.

Sep 26, 2012 at 04:17 PM

Previous versions of PhilDrinkwater's message #10995179 « D600 vs 5D MK3 on DXOMark !!! »