Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of hans98ko's message #10994987 « Probably the last semi-Pro DX camera from Nikon »

hans98ko
Upload & Sell: Off
Probably the last semi-Pro DX camera from Nikon

Kerry Pierce wrote:
Why would it be any different than it was for the previous models, especially such a *huge* price increase?

Ha...ha..I was thinking of the recent price increase for both Canon and Nikon products as well as the depreciation of the US$. The next thing is to fulfill a special group of nature photogs with $$$.

Kerry Pierce wrote:
Have you ever tried this? I have and I won't use it because you can no longer see the entire viewfinder. You have to move your head/eye to be able to see all of the info in the VF. The only thing that improves the FX viewfinder in DX mode, is a 1.4x TC, with all of the issues that can bring.

That was my intention to cut of the gray off area so that one does not have to move around to see the full DX area, and the view will look bigger at the same time.

By the way Kerry, how did you get to reply in segment and still get it to be printed white?

Sep 26, 2012 at 03:10 PM

Previous versions of hans98ko's message #10994987 « Probably the last semi-Pro DX camera from Nikon »