Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of skibum5's message #10993534 « In praise of PetKal »

skibum5
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: In praise of PetKal

PetKal wrote:
Well, thank you for those nice words, Carter and Cam, although I do not quite see what I have done/written differently than many a prolific FM contributor.

However, please allow me to explain one thing now. A couple of years ago two of my rather ordinary images were copied and displayed on another forum without my knowledge or credit given to me. To add salt to injury, the perpetrator thought that my concern about that was funny and frivolous, but eventually I got the site administrator to take care of that matter.

In response to that unpleasant experience, I have decided to limit the opportunity for similar incidents by curtailing the duration of my picture posts. It must have worked, because I haven't had a problem since. It is interesting though that those pictures were not "borrowed" for their good quality, it was a rather uncommon subject which they were after......a juvenile Tiger heron from Mexico.

then again just as nobody as stolen your shots in years, nobody has seen a shot of yours in years either

i wonder if it works though since you have any given image gone instantly, but post so often that you also have at any instant always an image or two online for the grabbing....

(it does explain things since many had wondered about the kinky post and delete tease fetish )

maybe the moral is to simply not shoot juvenile Tiger herons from Mexico (laden)

Sep 26, 2012 at 02:16 AM
skibum5
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: In praise of PetKal

PetKal wrote:
Well, thank you for those nice words, Carter and Cam, although I do not quite see what I have done/written differently than many a prolific FM contributor.

However, please allow me to explain one thing now. A couple of years ago two of my rather ordinary images were copied and displayed on another forum without my knowledge or credit given to me. To add salt to injury, the perpetrator thought that my concern about that was funny and frivolous, but eventually I got the site administrator to take care of that matter.

In response to that unpleasant experience, I have decided to limit the opportunity for similar incidents by curtailing the duration of my picture posts. It must have worked, because I haven't had a problem since. It is interesting though that those pictures were not "borrowed" for their good quality, it was a rather uncommon subject which they were after......a juvenile Tiger heron from Mexico.

then again just as nobody as stolen your shots in years, nobody has seen a shot of yours in years either

i wonder if it works though since you have any given image gone instantly, but post so often that you also have at any instant always an image or two online for the grabbing....

(it does explain things since many had wondered about the kinky post and delete tease fetish)

maybe the moral is to simply not shoot juvenile Tiger herons from Mexico (laden)

Sep 26, 2012 at 12:07 AM

Previous versions of skibum5's message #10993534 « In praise of PetKal »