Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of Ralph Conway's message #10968776 « 20MP Canon 6D full frame DSLR announced! »

Ralph Conway
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: 20MP Canon 6D full frame DSLR announced!

I am not with you. A photographer using manual lenses for manual focused shooting imo would prefer the 6D and be very happy about exchangeable screens. Or would purchase 6D as a second body not for backup only.

But in other points I am with you: I do not understand why they cripple the HDR feature in making it jpeg usable only.

One should not forget that this camera is not competing with 5D III, but with the former 4 year old 5D II (That will be stopped as soon this body is available). If the center point AF is working like it did in 5D II I would prefere this body over the 5D III I guess. It would fullfill my needs even better. -3 EV is superb in combination with ISO 25k. GPS and WIFI are real benefits imo, too.

Ralph

Sep 17, 2012 at 10:52 AM

Previous versions of Ralph Conway's message #10968776 « 20MP Canon 6D full frame DSLR announced! »