Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of Rickuz's message #10968614 « 20MP Canon 6D full frame DSLR announced! »

Rickuz
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: 20MP Canon 6D full frame DSLR announced!

So 11 point AF and only one cross-type point? ..Revival of focus and recompose technique confirmed!

Kinda disappointing that the 6D is basically a repackaged 5D II with a few insignificant tweaks.

If I were in the market for my first full frame camera, I'd go for Nikon D600. It is a better camera in every possible way, esp the auto focus system. ( 39-point AF with 9 cross-type points ).

Sep 17, 2012 at 08:40 AM
Rickuz

One cross-type point? Revival of focus and recompose technique confirmed.

Kinda disappointing that the 6D is basically a repackaged 5D II with a few insignificant tweaks.

If I were in the market for my first full frame camera, I'd go for Nikon D600. It is a better camera in every possible way, esp the auto focus system. ( 39-point AF with 9 cross-type points ).

Sep 17, 2012 at 08:39 AM
Rickuz

One cross type point? Revival of focus and recompose technique confirmed.

Kinda disappointing that the 6D is basically a repackaged 5D II with a few insignificant tweaks. If I were in the market for my first full frame camera, I'd go for the D600.

Glad that I'm not.

Sep 17, 2012 at 08:26 AM
Rickuz

One cross type point.

Revival of focus and recompose technique confirmed.

Sep 17, 2012 at 08:17 AM

Previous versions of Rickuz's message #10968614 « 20MP Canon 6D full frame DSLR announced! »