Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of Chris Beaumont's message #10958822 « D600 is out. how tempting. »

Chris Beaumont
[X]
Re: D600 is out. how tempting.

cordellwillis wrote:
Besides, the comment reply to Chris was not \"obnoxious\" or \"confrontational\". It was a solid point.

It was, so why not have just post that considered, factual, relevant reply first time to actually add to the debate, instead of his usual smug \"I\'m better than you and you\'re a moron\" comment?

I apologise to anyone I\'ve offended by what I said, I am under a lot of stress and upset at the moment, and I hope you\'ll forgive me.

Rest redacted, no point trying to plead for civility and causing more problems by it

Sep 13, 2012 at 11:19 AM
Chris Beaumont
[X]

cordellwillis wrote:
Besides, the comment reply to Chris was not \"obnoxious\" or \"confrontational\". It was a solid point.

It was, so why not have just post that considered, factual, relevant reply first time to actually add to the debate, instead of his usual smug \"I\'m better than you and you\'re a moron\" comment?

I apologise to anyone I\'ve offended by what I said, I am under a lot of stress and upset at the moment, and I hope you\'ll forgive me, but I really hope I\'m not the only person sick and tired of such boorish, patronising comments from people trying to bully you into submission and trying to shame you into thinking what you\'re supposed to think every time a new camera comes out.

Sep 13, 2012 at 11:17 AM
Chris Beaumont
[X]

cordellwillis wrote:

I apologise to anyone I\'ve offended by what I said, I am under a lot of stress and upset at the moment, and I hope you\'ll forgive me, but I really hope I\'m not the only person sick and tired of such boorish, patronising comments from people trying to bully you into submission by trying to shame you every time a new camera comes out.

Sep 13, 2012 at 11:11 AM

Previous versions of Chris Beaumont's message #10958822 « D600 is out. how tempting. »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.