Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of Hrow's message #10929096 « The OM-D E-M5 Configuration Thread »

Hrow
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: The OM-D E-M5 Configuration Thread

While the OM-5 may be very configurable, it is frustratingly so. I am experimenting with the EVF settings to get rid of the histogram in the lower center of the frame. (Histogram is Off under J. Built-in EVF - Info Settings). It takes 20 arrow / button pushes to get to that screen in the first place and another 20 to try a different setting after the logical option (Histogram Off) fails to work. I have also tried changing Grids in the same menu area and nothing I do changes the displayed grid in the EVF. Doesn't matter which EVF Style is selected - and turning the Grid Off doesn't do anything either.

At this point I have about half a gizzillion button pushes and I am no closer to getting the camera to do what I wanted when I started. Yes, I have read the manual.

Any help here would be appreciated.

Sep 02, 2012 at 04:30 PM

Previous versions of Hrow's message #10929096 « The OM-D E-M5 Configuration Thread »