Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of jamesf99's message #10876720 « Pretty darn good deal on 5D III »

jamesf99
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: Pretty darn good deal on 5D III

Ralph Conway wrote:
artsupreme wrote:
vsg28 wrote:
On B&H, the lens retails for $999, the speedlight retails for $580, the BG-E11 for $309, the 64GB SD card for $65.

Subtract that total from the eBay total gives you ~$2400, not $2700.

Try to sell off the accessories for retail pricing and tell me how that goes....I was calculating selling the accessories off at a decent used price. 24-105 gets you approx $800

Right. But for somebody who planed to buy all these items, it looks like a really great offer.
The 5D III with 24-105 here is about 4000 € (not $). This offer looks like getting the BG and half the flash for free. That looks nice to me, too.

It should be far less than that. \"Realistic\" prices - not Canon fantasy land prices - should put this complete bundle around $4,000 US (max), and the euro prices correspondingly lower depending on exchange rates. One of these days, I hope Canon will wake up, but as long as people are willing to pay nonsense prices, they will remain high.

Aug 12, 2012 at 11:48 AM

Previous versions of jamesf99's message #10876720 « Pretty darn good deal on 5D III »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.