Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of Breitling65's message #10838196 « Firmware fix wish list for the 5D3 »

Breitling65
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: Firmware fix wish list for the 5D3

DmitriM wrote:
I want to be able to use HDR on a custom button...Getting into the menu every time I need to take a 2-3 shots is kinda stupid. They made so many custom-function buttons,but most are really useless!

Also make it more customizable and not only JPG\'s, optionally Tiff\'s would be better than now. HDR presets are msotly horrible, need more options there.

Jul 27, 2012 at 04:11 PM
Breitling65

DmitriM wrote:
I want to be able to use HDR on a custom button...Getting into the menu every time I need to take a 2-3 shots is kinda stupid. They made so many custom-function buttons,but most are really useless!

Also make it more customizable and not only JPG\'s, optionally Tiff\'s would be better than now.

Jul 27, 2012 at 04:08 PM
Breitling65

DmitriM wrote:

Also make it more customisabe and not only JPG\'s, optionally Tiff\'s would be better than now.

Jul 27, 2012 at 04:06 PM

Previous versions of Breitling65's message #10838196 « Firmware fix wish list for the 5D3 »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.