Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of w2hef's message #10827713 « Sold: DROPPED! $1125.00 Olympus OM-D EM5 & 12-50 kit Black-MINT IN BOX - @LOOK@ »

w2hef
Upload & Sell: On
FS: DROPPED! Olympus OM-D EM5 & 12-50 kit Black-MINT IN BOX - @LOOK@

Item 1: DROP! $1125.00 Olympus OM-D EM5 & 12-50 kit Black-MINT IN BOX - includes shipping

I purchased this new at JACKS CAMERA (Delaware Camera Mart) a few months ago and have used it lightly since. I just bought a new D800, so this has to go... It is an awesome camera, but I have the NIKON V1 also and the lenses? you know.

It is in new shape and comes with everything as new. Screen protector on since DAY 1.

Olympus KIT, MINT, box, paperwork, everything that came with it. It has less than 200-500 actuation's on it.

Priced to sell: (local) or included up to $25.00 shipped and insured anywhere in the CONUS! If it's over, I'll add it to the invoice. We will discuss.

Here's what you get.

Olympus OM-D EM5 & 12-50 kit (BLACK) in it's original box with everything included as it was NEW!

I used this camera only once or twice.

EVERYTHING is MINT, absolutely perfect. No gouges or dents, used very lightly. Ask anyone that's purchased from me, I really take care of my equipment.

Pics on request. If I get a lot of requests, i'll put some pics up but
these ITEMS are MINT (never been used, as NEW)...

Screen protector on since DAY 1.

Shipped to cont USA ONLY, and insured!

As you can see i have had success here on FM with some big ticket items too, so please respect that. You must have multiple positive feedback, OR I have the right to say NO!

I've done many transaction here on FM and also on the Canon Forum and Ebay as road-king-classic with 80+ transactions @ 100%.

Would ship UPS or USPS Insured (depends), after confirmed payment.
US sales only. (sorry)

If your interested, PLEASE LEAVE A POST (for feedback)

NO PAYPAL....Google Checkout(I send you an invoice via email and you pay with credit card), Cashiers check, or personal check, i'll ship after payment clears.

Price: $1125.00
Payment method: Google Checkout
Item condition: 10

Aug 08, 2012 at 10:27 AM
w2hef
FS: PRICE DROP! Olympus OM-D EM5 & 12-50 kit Black-MINT IN BOX - @LOOK@

Item 1: DROP! Olympus OM-D EM5 & 12-50 kit Black-MINT IN BOX - includes shipping

I purchased this new at JACKS CAMERA (Delaware Camera Mart) a few months ago and have used it lightly since. I just bought a new D800, so this has to go... It is an awesome camera, but I have the NIKON V1 also and the lenses? you know.

It is in new shape and comes with everything as new. Screen protector on since DAY 1.

Olympus KIT, MINT, box, paperwork, everything that came with it. It has less than 200-500 actuation's on it.

Priced to sell: (local) or included up to $25.00 shipped and insured anywhere in the CONUS! If it's over, I'll add it to the invoice. We will discuss.

Here's what you get.

Olympus OM-D EM5 & 12-50 kit (BLACK) in it's original box with everything included as it was NEW!

EVERYTHING is MINT, absolutely perfect. No gouges or dents, used very lightly. Ask anyone that's purchased from me, I really take care of my equipment.

As you can see i have had success here on FM with some big ticket items too, so please respect that. You must have multiple positive feedback, OR I have the right to say NO!

I've done many transaction here on FM and also on the Canon Forum and Ebay as road-king-classic with 80+ transactions @ 100%.

US sales only. (sorry)

NO PAYPAL....Google Checkout(I send you an invoice via email and you pay with credit card), Cashiers check, or personal check, i'll ship after payment clears.

Price: $1159.00

Aug 06, 2012 at 08:11 AM
w2hef
FS: Olympus OM-D EM5 & 12-50 kit Black-MINT IN BOX - @LOOK@

Item 1: PRICE DROP! Olympus OM-D EM5 & 12-50 kit Black-MINT IN BOX - includes shipping

Here's what you get.

US sales only. (sorry)

Price: $1175.00

Aug 05, 2012 at 08:04 AM
w2hef

Item 1: PRICE DROP! Olympus OM-D EM5 & 12-50 kit Black-MINT IN BOX

Priced to sell: (local) or +(PLUS) shipped and insured anywhere in the CONUS!

Here's what you get.

US sales only. (sorry)

Price: $1175.00

Jul 23, 2012 at 05:19 PM
w2hef

Here's what you get.

US sales only. (sorry)

Price: $1195.00

w2hef

Here's what you get.

US sales only. (sorry)

Price: $1205.00

w2hef
FS: Olympus OM-D EM5 & 12-50 kit Black-MINT IN BOX

Here's what you get.

US sales only. (sorry)

Price: $1210.00

w2hef
FS: Olympus OM-D EM5 & 12-50 kit Black-MINT IN BOX

Item 1: PRICE DROPPED...Olympus OM-D EM5 & 12-50 kit Black-MINT IN BOX

Here's what you get.

US sales only. (sorry)

Price: $1215.00

Previous versions of w2hef's message #10827713 « Sold: DROPPED! $1125.00 Olympus OM-D EM5 & 12-50 kit Black-MINT IN BOX - @LOOK@ »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.