Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of Pupator's message #10803335 « FS: BookArc, Document Scanner, 2TB External, 27" Thunderbolt Display »

Pupator
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: BookArc, Document Scanner, 2TB External, 27" Thunderbolt Display

Item 1: 2TB External Drive in FW800 / eSATA enclosure

Here's the enclosure: Macally Hi-Speed eSATA/FireWire/USB 2.0 Storage Enclosure for 3.5-Inch SATA Hard Disk

There's a 7200RPM 2TB HDD in it, but I'd have to take it apart to tell you which model drive it is - I don't remember.

Selling because I'm switching to a NAS.

Price: $125.00
Payment method: Amazon Payments
Item condition: 9+

--------------------------------
Item 2: twelvesouth BookArc for MacBook Pro

I bought this from these forums just a month or so ago. It's in like new condition with the box and all accessories.

Selling because I changed laptops.

Product Information

Price: $25.00

Item 3: Bulletscan S300 portable document scanner with dock

Great document scanner. Color, 2-sided documents, has a dock with a sheet feeder or can be portable and powered via USB.

Product information

Price: $175.00
Item condition: 9

Item 4: 27

I bought this a few months ago from Apple as a refurb. It's great but isn't going to work for my setup since I changed laptops. It still has 9+ months of warranty remaining and I can include the receipt. This item (not the others, just this item) needs to be a local sale only (the Carolinas or southern VA) due to the outrageous cost to ship.

Price: $800.00

Jul 14, 2012 at 01:28 PM
Pupator

Here's the enclosure: Macally Hi-Speed eSATA/FireWire/USB 2.0 Storage Enclosure for 3.5-Inch SATA Hard Disk

There's a 7200RPM 2TB HDD in it, but I'd have to take it apart to tell you which model drive it is - I don't remember.

I bought this from these forums just a month or so ago. It's in like new condition with the box and all accessories.

Product Information

Great document scanner. Color, 2-sided documents, has a dock with a sheet feeder or can be portable and powered via USB.

Product information

I bought this a few months ago from Apple as a refurb. It's great but isn't going to work for my setup since I changed laptops. It still has 9+ months of warranty remaining and I can include the receipt. This item (not the others, just this item) needs to be a local sale only (the Carolinas or southern VA) due to the outrageous cost to ship.

Pupator

Product Information

Product information

Pupator

Product Information

Price: $30.00

Product information

Price: $200.00

Pupator
FS: BookArc, Document Scanner, 2TB External

Product Information

Price: $30.00

Product information

Price: $200.00

Item 4: 27" Apple Thunderbolt Display

Price: $800

Previous versions of Pupator's message #10803335 « FS: BookArc, Document Scanner, 2TB External, 27" Thunderbolt Display »