Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of Strad's message #10764476 « #508 Classic Still Life - Violin and Flowers »

Strad
Upload & Sell: On
#508 Classic Still Life - Violin and Flowers

Hi guys! It's been ages since I've either had the time or the interest in entering but this week's topic was guaranteed to draw me out. It's nice to be participating again. Another shot of my 1728 Stadivarius set up like an old fashioned Still Life painting. I hope you like it!

Update on July 1: I reshot this and here is the newer version. The old one had very poor DOF so the violin wasn't really in focus. This is a much better version all around, I think. I hope you agree>

Jul 01, 2012 at 06:51 PM
Strad

Hi guys! It's been ages since I've either had the time or the interest in entering but this week's topic was guaranteed to draw me out. It's nice to be participating again. Another shot of my 1728 Stadivarius set up like an old fashioned Still Life painting. I hope you like it!

Jun 30, 2012 at 06:56 AM
Strad

Jun 29, 2012 at 06:54 PM

Previous versions of Strad's message #10764476 « #508 Classic Still Life - Violin and Flowers »