Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of bentos's message #10734357 « Sold: NIKON 85mm 1.4 AF-D / NIKON D90 »

bentos
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: NIKON D3 / 24-70mm 2.8 / 70-200mm 2.8 VRI / 85mm 1.4 / SB-900 (x2) / D90

Item 1: 85mm 1.4 / D90

Looking to sell-off some equipment over the next couple of days to consolidate my camera gear and free up some extra funds. I do not have a lot of feedback here, but looking to build up my score. In the meantime, you can reference my ebay feedback (ucla559). I also purchased my Nikon 28-70mm and D3 from Fred Miranda. I am also open to entertain reasonable offers. Paypal only please.

(1) NIKON 85mm 1.4 AFD - PRICE REDUCED TO $800 paypal'd and shipped within U.S.
U.S. version lens. I am the second owner. Please note the condition of the lens from the pictures. Nothing wrong with this lens, it operates as it should. No focus or zoom squeak. No scratches haze or fungus on the front or rear elements. Ships with Nikon lens hood, Nikon front and rear caps. (Rating: 9/9+)

(2) NIKON D90 - PRICE REDUCED TO $475 paypal'd and shipped within U.S.
For sale is U.S. version D90 with a shutter count around 27K. I am the original owner of this camera body and I am not a professional photographer. I originally purchased this camera from Best Buy.

Ships with original box, battery (in still new condition), charger, manual, cap, and strap. (Rating: 8+/9)

Asking $550 via paypal. If the buyer covers the 3% paypal fee, I will cover insured

(3) NIKON D3 (Pending - 6/30/12)
For sale is U.S. version D3 with a shutter count a little over 65K. I am the second owner of this camera body and I am not a professional photographer. I originally purchased this camera at the end of January from Sidelinepros, here on FM. Here is the link to the original listing: https://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/1079555/0#10286040.

I have put approximately 7K on the shutter since I received it, but setting the price accordingly since it should have the sensor cleaned, just as it was cleaned before I received the camera. I have not put any further exterior damage to the camera, but would rate it as an 8 instead of the 9 originally listed as. Please see the photos for condition and note the rub marks on the top of the body where an on-camera flash would be located, and some rub marks on some of the buttons. I placed a GGS protector screen after I received it. There were no noticeable scratches before I installed the shield. Ships with original box, battery (at 2 I believe), charger, manual, cap, and strap. (Rating: 8/8+)

Asking $2,300 via paypal. If the buyer covers the 3% paypal fee, I will cover insured shipping with tracking/delivery confirmation.

(4) NIKON 70-200mm AFS G VRI (Pending - 6/30/12)
U.S. version lens. I am the second owner. Originally purchased off of the same seller as the 24-70mm. Please note the condition of the lens from the pictures. Nothing wrong with this lens, it operates as it should. No focus or zoom squeak. No scratches haze or fungus on the front or rear elements. Ships with Nikon lens hood, Nikon front and rear caps. (Rating: 9)

Asking $1,450 via paypal. If buyer covers the 3% paypal fee, I will cover shipping, insurance, tracking, and delivery confirmation.

Price: $1.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9

Jun 26, 2012 at 05:55 PM
bentos

Item 1: NIKON D3 / 70-200mm 2.8 VRI / 85mm 1.4 / D90

Looking to sell-off some equipment over the next couple of days to consolidate my camera gear and free up some extra funds. I do not have a lot of feedback here, but looking to build up my score. In the meantime, you can reference my ebay feedback (ucla559). I also purchased my Nikon 28-70mm and D3 from Fred Miranda. I am also open to entertain reasonable offers. Paypal only please.

(1) NIKON D3
For sale is U.S. version D3 with a shutter count a little over 65K. I am the second owner of this camera body and I am not a professional photographer. I originally purchased this camera at the end of January from Sidelinepros, here on FM. Here is the link to the original listing: https://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/1079555/0#10286040.

I have put approximately 7K on the shutter since I received it, but setting the price accordingly since it should have the sensor cleaned, just as it was cleaned before I received the camera. I have not put any further exterior damage to the camera, but would rate it as an 8 instead of the 9 originally listed as. Please see the photos for condition and note the rub marks on the top of the body where an on-camera flash would be located, and some rub marks on some of the buttons. I placed a GGS protector screen after I received it. There were no noticeable scratches before I installed the shield. Ships with original box, battery (at 2 I believe), charger, manual, cap, and strap. (Rating: 8/8+)

Asking $2,300 via paypal. If the buyer covers the 3% paypal fee, I will cover insured shipping with tracking/delivery confirmation.

(3) NIKON 70-200mm AFS G VRI
U.S. version lens. I am the second owner. Originally purchased off of the same seller as the 24-70mm. Please note the condition of the lens from the pictures. Nothing wrong with this lens, it operates as it should. No focus or zoom squeak. No scratches haze or fungus on the front or rear elements. Ships with Nikon lens hood, Nikon front and rear caps. (Rating: 9)

Asking $1,450 via paypal. If buyer covers the 3% paypal fee, I will cover shipping, insurance, tracking, and delivery confirmation.

(4) NIKON 85mm 1.4 AFD
U.S. version lens. I am the second owner. Please note the condition of the lens from the pictures. Nothing wrong with this lens, it operates as it should. No focus or zoom squeak. No scratches haze or fungus on the front or rear elements. Ships with Nikon lens hood, Nikon front and rear caps. (Rating: 9/9+)

Asking $850 via paypal. If buyer covers the 3% paypal fee, I will cover shipping, insurance, tracking, and delivery confirmation.

(6) NIKON D90
For sale is U.S. version D90 with a shutter count around 27K. I am the original owner of this camera body and I am not a professional photographer. I originally purchased this camera from Best Buy.

Ships with original box, battery (in still new condition), charger, manual, cap, and strap. (Rating: 8+/9)

Asking $550 via paypal. If the buyer covers the 3% paypal fee, I will cover insured

Jun 20, 2012 at 06:21 PM
bentos

Item 1: NIKON D3 / 24-70mm 2.8 / 70-200mm 2.8 VRI / 85mm 1.4 / SB-900 (x2) / D90

(1) NIKON D3 - Pending Local Transaction

(2) NIKON 24-70mm 2.8 AF-S G N - SOLD to IzzyG
U.S. version lens. I am the second owner. Originally purchased off of craigslist from a non-professional photographer. Please note the condition of the lens from the pictures. It is priced accordingly to account for a hairline mark close to where the filter attaches. This was present before I purchased the item, and explained to me that the lens was bumped taking pictures of a concert. This mark is only cosmetic. The filter still attaches and there is NO damage to the front elements nor does it affect the performance of the lens in any manner. The lens operates as it should. No focus or zoom squeak. No scratches haze or fungus on the front or rear elements. Ships with Nikon lens hood, Nikon front and rear caps. (Rating: 8+)

Asking $1,350 via paypal. If buyer covers the 3% paypal fee, I will cover shipping, insurance, tracking, and delivery confirmation.

(3) NIKON 70-200mm AFS G VRI - Pending Local Transaction

(4) NIKON 85mm 1.4 AFD

Asking $850 via paypal. If buyer covers the 3% paypal fee, I will cover shipping, insurance, tracking, and delivery confirmation.

(5) NIKON SB-900 (2 Available) - Both SOLD to IzzyG
U.S. version. I am the original owner and should be able to locate the receipt. Please note the condition of the lens from the pictures. Nothing wrong with the two flashes. They were purchased at the same time (maybe 6 months ago) and shot one work party with them. Operates as they should. Never overheated or professionally used. (Rating: 9/9+)

2 Available in similar condition. Asking $400 each via paypal. If buyer covers the 3% paypal fee, I will cover shipping, insurance, tracking, and delivery confirmation.

(6) NIKON D90

Jun 18, 2012 at 07:23 PM
bentos

Item 1: NIKON D3 / 24-70mm 2.8 / 70-200mm 2.8 VRI / 85mm 1.4 / SB-900 (x2) / D90

(1) NIKON D3

(2) NIKON 24-70mm 2.8 AF-S G N
U.S. version lens. I am the second owner. Originally purchased off of craigslist from a non-professional photographer. Please note the condition of the lens from the pictures. It is priced accordingly to account for a hairline mark close to where the filter attaches. This was present before I purchased the item, and explained to me that the lens was bumped taking pictures of a concert. This mark is only cosmetic. The filter still attaches and there is NO damage to the front elements nor does it affect the performance of the lens in any manner. The lens operates as it should. No focus or zoom squeak. No scratches haze or fungus on the front or rear elements. Ships with Nikon lens hood, Nikon front and rear caps. (Rating: 8+)

Asking $1,350 via paypal. If buyer covers the 3% paypal fee, I will cover shipping, insurance, tracking, and delivery confirmation.

(3) NIKON 70-200mm AFS G VRI

(4) NIKON 85mm 1.4 AFD

(5) NIKON SB-900 (2 Available)
U.S. version. I am the original owner and should be able to locate the receipt. Please note the condition of the lens from the pictures. Nothing wrong with the two flashes. They were purchased at the same time (maybe 6 months ago) and shot one work party with them. Operates as they should. Never overheated or professionally used. (Rating: 9/9+)

2 Available in similar condition. Asking $400 each via paypal. If buyer covers the 3% paypal fee, I will cover shipping, insurance, tracking, and delivery confirmation.

(6) NIKON D90

Jun 18, 2012 at 07:23 PM

Previous versions of bentos's message #10734357 « Sold: NIKON 85mm 1.4 AF-D / NIKON D90 »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.