Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of sjms's message #10628992 « D800 RAW workflow? »

sjms
Upload & Sell: On
Re: D800 RAW workflow?

Robb Mann wrote:
Caputure 1 4.6 AND 4.6.1 both fail for me. I have never used Capure One, so perhaps some time with a tutorial? I\'m just launching and trying to open/import D800 NEF files.

I am NOT upgrading to CS6 because I find Adobe\'s business model to be deplorable - it is appaling to drop support for a product less than a year old and offer a very expensive upgrade as your only option forward.

It\'s very frustrating cause me, or my computer are obviously not working right and I don\'t see what I can be doing differently. :-/

CS5 is now over 2 years old. it was released in april 2010. and they have supported it quite well in that time. the fact that ARC 6.7 rel candidate is there shows they are supporting the product. no there will be no further developement on it after this release but that is a natural progression. CS6 is a fairly major upgrade. if you can afford you hardware you can afford your supporting software. in this case, after all, it is your choice.

May 12, 2012 at 04:52 PM

Previous versions of sjms's message #10628992 « D800 RAW workflow? »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.