Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of Oregon Gal's message #10611051 « #500 At Home in the Country »

Oregon Gal
Upload & Sell: On
#500 At Home in the Country

Taken during the full moon last night, so quiet and peaceful. The foreground was shot just as the sun was setting as they light this house which just ruins it for photographers. The shot was in front of an Historic home built in 1874 about an hour from my home and although I do live in the country in a renovated farmhouse built in 1932 I knew I would get a better foreground here due to the positioning of the rising moon. I love the Photographer's Ephemeris

EDITED: Revised Pic

May 07, 2012 at 05:01 AM
Oregon Gal
Upload & Sell: On
#500 At Home in the Country

Taken during the full moon last night, so quiet and peaceful. The foreground was shot just as the sun was setting as they light this house which just ruins it for photographers. The shot was in front of an Historic home built in 1874 about an hour from my home and although I do live in the country in a renovated farmhouse built in 1932 I knew I would get a better foreground here due to the positioning of the rising moon. I love the Photographer's Ephemeris

May 06, 2012 at 10:08 PM

Previous versions of Oregon Gal's message #10611051 « #500 At Home in the Country »