Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of anakha's message #10608484 « 5D3 at the zoo »

anakha
Upload & Sell: On
5D3 at the zoo

I had my first opportunity to test out my new camera and lens combo yesterday during a visit to Taronga Zoo in Sydney. 5D3 with Sigma 120-300 F2.8 OS lens. Sadly my 2x TC was held up in the post, so no chance to try it on the day :-(

It was a cool, but sunny morning prior to clouds coming in at lunch time. A good breeze came up too.

I took 1500 RAW photos (40GB) in five hours - on one battery. Quite impressed with how that battery lasted given it is rated for 950 shots.

These have been pp'ed in ACR and some have been cropped in photoshop. A little NR applied to some too.

Constructive comments and criticisms appreciated!

Anakha

PS: Is there a setting to change to enable me to upload more than four pictures per thread post?

May 05, 2012 at 09:50 PM
anakha
Upload & Sell: On
5D3 at the zoo

I had my first opportunity to test out my new camera and lens combo yesterday during a visit to Taronga Zoo in Sydney. 5D3 with Sigma 120-300 F2.8 OS lens. Sadly my 2x TC was held up in the post, so no chance to try it on the day :-(

It was a cool, but sunny morning prior to clouds coming in at lunch time. A good breeze came up too.

I took 1500 RAW photos (40GB) in five hours - on one battery. Quite impressed with how that battery lasted given it is rated for 950 shots.

These have been pp'ed in ACR and some have been cropped in photoshop. A little NR applied to some too.

Constructive comments and criticisms appreciated!

Anakha

PS: Is there a setting to change to enable me to upload more than four pictures per thread post?

May 05, 2012 at 09:37 PM

Previous versions of anakha's message #10608484 « 5D3 at the zoo »