Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of M Vers's message #10495656 « 5d M III Viewfinder illumination and af points! »

M Vers
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: 5d M III Viewfinder illumination and af points!

Hrow wrote:
M Vers wrote:
This is pretty disheartening news, for sure. My 5DIII should be here early next week--I\'m hoping the issue isn\'t as bad as it sounds.

In slowing moving situations it isn\'t a big deal. In the heat of the moment you will be asking WTF more than once. Bouncing back and forth between cameras that operate differently may make the problem more apparent.

I still can\'t figure out what good purpose such an implementation is...seems counter intuitive to leave a selected AF point essentially hidden until focus using that point is achieved. You would need to remember where, exactly, the point you have currently selected is in relation to the frame and blindly guide that area over the point in the scene that you want in focus...hopefully by the time the camera locks it\'ll be in the right spot.

Mar 31, 2012 at 09:39 AM

Previous versions of M Vers's message #10495656 « 5d M III Viewfinder illumination and af points! »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.