Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of netexpress's message #10494691 « 5d M III Viewfinder illumination and af points! »

netexpress
Upload & Sell: On
Re: 5d M III Viewfinder illumination and af points!

I'm just completely new to the Canon non-1-series bodies. It works differently and an hour isn't enough to get used to it. I wasted some time on video and learning the menu system, etc. I'm not saying there is something wrong with the camera - there is something wrong with me!

Ironically the Nikon D4 works more like my Canon 1Ds III and Canon 1D IV than the 5D III does.

I've got to look at the AI Servo more on the 5D III - because so far I'm not seeing and red focus confirmation dots.

But to be clear I haven't looked at the manual. I'm just taking it for a spin. I've never tried a 5D series or a 7D or even a Rebel. So this is something new to me.

I'm sure I'll get a clue in the morning.

There are other things I really like on the camera so far like the menu integration on the camera with the 600EX-RT - that is nice. And the video is also nice. So I'm not bashing the 5D III at all. Just a new flight plan that what we've rehearsed in the past.

Mar 31, 2012 at 03:21 AM

Previous versions of netexpress's message #10494691 « 5d M III Viewfinder illumination and af points! »