Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of FlyPenFly's message #10480986 « Your Best Image this Week Thread »

FlyPenFly
Upload & Sell: On
Your Best Image this Week Thread

Why:

It's too hard to keep track of all the image threads here that are full of both excellent and mediocre images. My hope here is that we can have a conslidated thread open to any equipment of this week's great images.

I also think it would be fantastic to read a bit and pause to be thoughtful about each image. As long as it's a compelling image.

Rules:

1. Maximum of 1 image per post
  2. Maximum of 3 images per week
  3. Any alt system but you must list what it was taken on. ISO, A, S would be nice but not required
  4. You must write a short paragraph or a long sentence on your thoughts as the photographer about the image you took. You can describe your process, your impressions of your own image, or how it makes you feel and why it is meaningful. It could just be a beautiful image.
  5. You can also optionally write about your post processing.
  6. It does not have to be an image you took this week, just a great image you want to share this week.

Mar 27, 2012 at 05:31 PM
FlyPenFly
Your Best Image This Week Thread

Why:

It's too hard to keep track of all the image threads here that are full of both excellent and mediocre images. My hope here is that we can have a conslidated thread open to any equipment of this week's great images.

I also think it would be fantastic to read a bit and pause to be thoughtful about each image. As long as it's a compelling image.

Rules:

3. Any alt system but you must list what it was taken on. ISO, A, S would be nice but not required
  4. You must write a short paragraph or a long sentence on your thoughts as the photographer about the image you took. You can describe your process, your impressions of your own image, or how it makes you feel and why it is meaningful. It could just be a beautiful image.
  6. It does not have to be an image you took this week, just a great image you want to share this week.

Mar 27, 2012 at 04:53 PM
FlyPenFly

Why:

Rules:

3. Any system, Any lens but you must list what it was taken on. ISO, A, S would be nice but not required

Mar 27, 2012 at 01:54 PM
FlyPenFly

Why:

Rules:

3. Any system, Any lens but you must list what it was taken on. ISO, A, S would be nice but not required

Mar 27, 2012 at 01:46 PM

Previous versions of FlyPenFly's message #10480986 « Your Best Image this Week Thread »