Home · Register · Software · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of LightShow's message #10456760 « The Topcon/Topcor Thread »

LightShow
Upload & Sell: Off
The Topcon/Topcor Thread

Topcon/Topcor seems to ignored around here, I don\'t know why, so a thread to boost exposure.

I bought a Topcor 58/1.8, and my first shots were of a high contrast subject, there was some heavy CA
which is disappointing.
I decided to take a walk to try it out, I had only meant to take a 5 minute walk, it ended up being much longer.

NEX-7 Mostly @ f4 PP:contrast, levels, & vibrancy on a few.
Hope I didn\'t over do the PP, I was having fun playing with the sliders in LR, Actually I was having fun just shooting them too, I think the N7 is going to fill my needs as a compact take everywhere camera.

A 5059x3373 crop

Aug 30, 2014 at 09:13 PM
LightShow
The Topcon/Topcor Thread

Topcon/Topcor seems to ignored around here, I don\'t know why, so a thread to boost exposure.

I bought a Topcor 58/1.8, and my first shots were of a high contrast subject, there was some heavy CA
which is disappointing.
I decided to take a walk to try it out, I had only meant to take a 5 minute walk, it ended up being much longer.

Hope I didn\'t over do the PP, I was having fun playing with the sliders in LR, Actually I was having fun just shooting them too, I think the N7 is going to fill my needs as a compact take everywhere camera.

A 5059x3373 crop

Mar 21, 2012 at 11:15 AM
LightShow
The Topcon/Topcor Thread

which is disappointing.

Mar 20, 2012 at 04:19 AM

Previous versions of LightShow's message #10456760 « The Topcon/Topcor Thread »