Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of scottad's message #10429820 « Sold: under $50 each! Canon 540EZ Speedlite flash x2 - HUGE PRICE REDUCED »

scottad
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: under $70 each! Canon 540EZ Speedlite flash x2 - PRICE REDUCED

Item 1: Canon 540EZ Speedlite flash (#1 of 2 available)

I have two Canon 540EZ Speedlite flashes available for sale.

This is #1 of 2. This one has some velcro attached near the top of the flash (for easily attaching flash modifiers, etc) - the velcro could easily be removed if desired. Of the two 540EZ's I have for sale, this one is probably in slightly worse cosmetic condition (however, both flashes function perfectly, and neither have any major cosmetic flaws).

Please see the pictures for more details on the condition, or feel free to email me any questions. Both flashes come with the Canon brand protective pouch for the flash.

This flash can be used off-camera with virtually any camera, and on-camera with certain cameras - as with virtually any flash made, it won't work on all cameras, so please be sure this flash will work for your particular camera or desired use.

I will sell both flashes as a package for $94 (which includes shipping and PayPal). Note: I will also consider other payment methods (such as money order) if you don't have a PayPal account.

Price includes basic shipping and PayPal (within the U.S.A.).

Price: $47.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+

--------------------------------
Item 2: Canon 540EZ Speedlite flash (#2 of 2 available)

This is #2 of 2. Of the two 540EZ's I have for sale, this one is probably in slightly better cosmetic condition (however, both flashes function perfectly, and neither have any major cosmetic flaws).

Please see the pictures for more details on the condition, or feel free to email me any questions. Both flashes come with the Canon brand protective pouch for the flash.

This flash can be used off-camera with virtually any camera, and on-camera with certain cameras - as with virtually any flash made, it won't work on all cameras, so please be sure this flash will work for your particular camera or desired use.

I will sell both flashes as a package for $94 (which includes shipping and PayPal). Note: I will also consider other payment methods (such as money order) if you don't have a PayPal account.

Price: $49.00
Item condition: 9

Mar 19, 2012 at 10:11 AM
scottad
FS: Canon 540EZ Speedlite flash x2 - PRICE REDUCED

This is #1 of 2. This one has some velcro attached near the top of the flash (for easily attaching flash modifiers, etc) - the velcro could easily be removed if desired. Of the two 540EZ's I have for sale, this one is probably in slightly worse cosmetic condition (however, both flashes function perfectly, and neither have any major cosmetic flaws).

I will sell both flashes as a package for $130 (which includes shipping and PayPal). Note: I will also consider other payment methods (such as money order) if you don't have a PayPal account.

Price: $67.00

This is #2 of 2. Of the two 540EZ's I have for sale, this one is probably in slightly better cosmetic condition (however, both flashes function perfectly, and neither have any major cosmetic flaws).

I will sell both flashes as a package for $130 (which includes shipping and PayPal). Note: I will also consider other payment methods (such as money order) if you don't have a PayPal account.

Price: $69.00

Mar 16, 2012 at 10:51 AM
scottad

I will sell both flashes as a package for $145 (which includes shipping and PayPal). Note: I will also consider other payment methods (such as money order) if you don't have a PayPal account.

Price: $68.00

I will sell both flashes as a package for $145 (which includes shipping and PayPal). Note: I will also consider other payment methods (such as money order) if you don't have a PayPal account.

Price: $70.00

Mar 14, 2012 at 07:51 PM
scottad

Price: $70.00

Price: $72.00

Mar 13, 2012 at 09:10 PM
scottad
FS: Canon 540EZ Speedlite flash (two available)

Price: $71.00

Price: $74.00

Mar 13, 2012 at 10:10 AM
scottad

Price: $72.00

Price: $75.00

Mar 11, 2012 at 07:56 PM
scottad

Price: $78.00

Mar 11, 2012 at 07:55 PM
scottad

I will sell both flashes as a package for $145 (which includes shipping and PayPal).

I will sell both flashes as a package for $145 (which includes shipping and PayPal).

Price: $78.00

Mar 11, 2012 at 07:20 PM

Previous versions of scottad's message #10429820 « Sold: under $50 each! Canon 540EZ Speedlite flash x2 - HUGE PRICE REDUCED »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.