Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of birdied's message #10401433 « #491 Doreen's Jazz New Orleans »

birdied
Upload & Sell: On
#491 Doreen's Jazz New Orleans

This is Doreen Ketchens and her husband. The name of the band is Doreen\'s Jazz New Orleans.
This was taken on the corner of Royal and Bienville Street.

I wish you could hear the beautiful sounds they made. It dawned on me that you can hear her at the below:

" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">Doreen\'s Jazz

I hope my version of a streetscape captures the essence of this very typical scene .

If there are any fans of the HBO series, Treme, she was in an episode as the band playing at the airport. I believe it was episode 7.

Birdie

Mar 03, 2012 at 01:27 PM
birdied

This is Doreen Ketchens and her husband. The name of the band is Doreen\'s Jazz New Orleans.

I wish you could hear the beautiful sounds they made. You can hear her at the below:

I hope my version of a streetscape captures the essence of this very typical scene .

If there are any fans of the HBO series, Treme, she was in an episode as the band playing at the airport. I believe it was episode 7.

Birdie

Mar 03, 2012 at 01:26 PM
birdied

I wish you could hear the beautiful sounds they made. You can hear her at the below:

Birdie

Mar 03, 2012 at 01:26 PM
birdied

I wish you could hear the beautiful sounds they made. I hope my version of a streetscape captures the essence of this very typical scene .

Birdie

Mar 03, 2012 at 01:00 AM

Previous versions of birdied's message #10401433 « #491 Doreen's Jazz New Orleans »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.