Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of marti.g3's message #10391292 « Boyfriend Issues »

marti.g3
[X]
Re: Boyfriend Issues

Chad S wrote:
misternikko wrote:
Good call on bailing. You wouldn\'t have been yourself worrying about that the entire time anyway.

As for what he thinks or says now, who cares. You are still doing you!

Exactly.

With a shoot like this, you need to say certain things to the model to bring out her sex appeal.

You have to be turned on at least a little, regardless of what your ultimate intentions are. How would that ever work with the boyfriend hanging around?

I totally disagree with your assertions. A photographer has to be turned on a little to get excellent professional glamour/nude photos ? That is just rubbish.
Go ask Arny Freytag from Playboy if every time he walks on set he\'s got a woody going.

If you are professional, know what you are doing, and have your game plan set for your shoot, then you will be able to do a professional job. Rapport with your client is imperative, and that is set in motion well before the shoot.

If she has seen your work, you guys have spoken, gone over her thoughts on what she likes, what style she wants and what work of yours does she like, then once you get on set, the confidence that she has in you will allow her to open up her sensuous side and relate to the camera.

Showing her the images as the shoot goes along does wonders for her self confidence and normally at the end of the shoot, most clients don\'t want it to end. They are in love with the photos and they can\'t believe that \" that is me ! \"

If one is doing it for shits and giggles, well then that\'s a whole other story. And I do know photographers who do it with ulterior motives.

Feb 29, 2012 at 10:09 AM

Previous versions of marti.g3's message #10391292 « Boyfriend Issues »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.