Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of Monito's message #10320322 « I think Nikon has delivered »

Monito
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: I think Nikon has delivered

chez wrote: Monito, I've noticed you consistently posting in these D800 threads implying you are not interested. Well what is it...are you interested in the D800 or do you just endlessly post jibberish into these threads?

I think 36 MP is very interesting, but not so interesting that I need to read or post in the Nikon forum.

I find it astounding how many people think that Canon (or Nikon or Pentax or ...) owes them this camera or that camera.

There are so many hard-working wage slaves trying to support singlehandedly the economy of Japan by constantly buying new cameras. They all seem to be such great photographers that they are severely limited by their equipment.

I'm hoping for less whining from the people who are dramatically threatening to sell everything and switch to Nikon. If they really did it instead of talking about it, they'd have more effect.

... If they really are that impatient.

Canon and Nikon play a much longer term game than the hyper-active consumers who are kvetching so much about recent offerings. I'm sorry if you find that perspective gibberish.

You'll be glad to know that I won't be posting for a little while as I go to make some photos of the moonrise, cloud cover permitting.

Feb 07, 2012 at 08:13 PM
Monito
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: I think Nikon has delivered

chez wrote: Monito, I've noticed you consistently posting in these D800 threads implying you are not interested. Well what is it...are you interested in the D800 or do you just endlessly post jibberish into these threads?

I think 36 MP is very interesting, but not so interesting that I need to read or post in the Nikon forum.

I find it astounding how many people think that Canon (or Nikon or Pentax or ...) owes them this camera or that camera.

There are so many hard-working wage slaves trying to support singlehandedly the economy of Japan by constantly buying new cameras. They all seem to be such great photographers that they are severely limited by their equipment.

I'm hoping for less whining from the people who are dramatically threatening to sell everything and switch to Nikon. If they really did it instead of talking about it, they'd have more effect.

... If they really are that impatient.

Canon and Nikon play a much longer term game than the hyper-active consumers who are kvetching so much about recent offerings. I'm sorry if you find that perspective gibberish.

Feb 07, 2012 at 08:07 PM

Previous versions of Monito's message #10320322 « I think Nikon has delivered »