Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of RustyBug's message #10258404 « Oly 24/2.8 vs. Canon 24L TS-E II »

RustyBug
Upload & Sell: On
Re: N/A

alundeb wrote:
Wow, what happened here? I wake up and see that the images have been removed.

It was very easy to see in the full images that not only the framing was different, but also the relative position in the frame between foreground and background objects, hence the perspective must have been changed.

I asked if there was any idea behind this, and have found the answer in a quote that it was not intentional, and that the same camera position was used. Thanks for the answer!

Yes, you were absolutely correct that the perspective was different between the two. I did not account for the physical and optical variance between the two lenses when I used the "same film plane" as the methodology for comparison. Thanks for your question and allowing for my answer. I will try & re-shoot and re-post in the upcoming days.

Jan 18, 2012 at 02:30 PM

Previous versions of RustyBug's message #10258404 « Oly 24/2.8 vs. Canon 24L TS-E II »