Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of RobertLynn's message #10187660 « Lots of Pics Canon EF-S 55-250 f/4-5.6 IS II lens »

RobertLynn
Upload & Sell: On
Canon EF-S 55-250 f/4-5.6 IS II lens

I received my package from Amazon today...and it was packed by a moron.

The box is like 3 times as wide as the box of the lens. However, no other packing material was used. Lens seems light enough that it survived just fine, and any "minute" misalignment is probably mitigated by the f/4-5.6 apertures. Pretty much, at present I'm not too worried about it.

When I want to do a "sharpness" test quickly and dirty, I shoot this bird that hangs from a light string in my kitchen. I don't wipe it off...ever, because the dust/cat hair along with the smooth/semi-gloss finish of the humming bird is a variety.

So I popped a flash on top of my refridgerator and shot a few frames at 55-70-135-200-250.

These are purely academic, as there's nothing more to them than my camera, and being 100% crops (these were cropped to be actual pixels. There's no up/downsizing.

Dec 22, 2011 at 10:41 PM

Previous versions of RobertLynn's message #10187660 « Lots of Pics Canon EF-S 55-250 f/4-5.6 IS II lens »