Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of Ralph Conway's message #10140970 « The beginnings »

Ralph Conway
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: The beginnings

Great idea,Peter.

I purchased my first DSLR in autumn 2003 after I did a test of it in the shop end of summer and saw that its resolution (6MP) for 20x30 cm prints does not give me any longer any disatvantage compared to film. It was a EOS D60 with grip. It was a gift from my mother :-).

Back home and everything attached and my 50mm 1.8 mounted (I was shooting with EOS 5 before) I wanted to test it and just called a nice friend, to do some shots. Afternoon was late and it already gots dork in my flat so after an hour I dexcided to stop. I did some final nude pictures with ISO 800 (maximum) at about 1/10th second. Of course I did not hold any of those - except the last one:

Because itīs a nude pic I only post the link here (thank you for the advive, 15Bit).

From that point on I was in love with my camera and digital shooting

Dec 06, 2011 at 10:39 AM
Ralph Conway

Great idea,Peter.

I purchased my first DSLR in autumn 2003 after I did a test of it in the shop end of summer and saw that its resolution (6MP) for 20x30 cm prints does not give me any longer any disatvantage compared to film. It was a EOS D60 with grip. It was a gift from my mother :-).

Back home and everything attached and my 50mm 1.8 mounted (I was shooting with EOS 5 before) I wanted to test it and just called a nice friend, to do some shots. Afternoon was late and it already gots dork in my flat so after an hour I dexcided to stop. I did some final nude pictures with ISO 800 (maximum) at about 1/10th second. Of course I did not hold any of those - except the last one:

Because itīs a nude pic I only post the link here (thank you for the advive, 15Bit).

Dec 05, 2011 at 11:52 AM
Ralph Conway

Great idea,Peter.

Its a nude pic, so I only post the link here (thank you for the advive).

Dec 05, 2011 at 11:49 AM
Ralph Conway

Great idea,Peter.

Itīs a nude pic, so I only post the link here (thank you for the advive).

Dec 05, 2011 at 11:46 AM
Ralph Conway

Great idea,Peter.

Dec 05, 2011 at 11:00 AM

Previous versions of Ralph Conway's message #10140970 « The beginnings »