Upload & Sell: Off
I posted some images from yesterday in the Nex thread
So far it works just like the Mirex which it's either licensed or reverse engineered from so;
1) It's a little fiddly (in particular the tilt holding screw is short and with gloves you mash up against the flange)
2) No gears (ie loosen, slide, tighten)
3) The tilt function makes the lens fall, not rotate about the optic, so at or near 10mm on both the 21 and 25 distagons the hood came into view. On the14mm Rokinon it was only 8mm.
4) Lots-a-lube (ie seemed very wet where I exposed the sliding parts as I moved to a full extension). I wiped all the excess off and don't plan to keep a lens attached to it.
5) Shift and tilt are fixed WRT each other
6) Tilt is only one way (shift is both ways), eg if you want to tilt to left and you last used it to right you need to rotate the lens 180
Having said that it does what it needs to do. Everything I took yesterday was even hand held