Upload & Sell: Off
In November I bought a Nex 5N with the Sony discount. I was already a long time intrigued with these small little camera's and with this discount I just got it.
I really like to travel and take pictures, but I always found it annoying to bring my big camera with me.
So, over the last few years my travel setup went from a 5D + 24-105 to a 550D + 15-85. Because of winter time, I really didn't use the NEX and was challanged for my next trip what to bring: the canon, which I like or the nex, which I don't know, but the few shots I made didn't gave me confident. I went with the Nex.
- I'm normally a jpg only guy, but I shoot raw with the nex because I don't like the OOC. The AWB of the canon is much better
- I really love the compact size and 0 weight.
- The lack of 50 buttons is not an issue for me. I shoot in A and only need to control my F and exposure. Sometimes I need to change the ISO, but that's rare
- The kitlens is ok I guess, but I'm used to better. Sony needs to make a very good standard zoom.
- Shooting without a viewfinder is (for me) slower and sometimes difficult with heavy sunshine
- I won't be selling my Canon gear just yet.
So here are some photo's of Cuba. (Upload to Flickr seems to changed my photo's :s)