1       2       3              2163      
       2165              2171       2172       end

Manual Focus Nikon Glass

DeltaSigma
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2164 #1 · p.2164 #1 · Manual Focus Nikon Glass

leighton w wrote:
Sorry I've been AWOL. I wasn't going to mention it, but I thought better of it since we are like family and you deserve an explanation. My cancer has returned and I'm undergoing procedures to eradicate a couple of small tumors on my liver. Once we're through with all of this I'll be back with my usual "blabbermouth" ways!

Sorry to hear this Leighton. I wish you a speedy recovery.

Colin

Mar 15, 2024 at 07:23 AM
bjhurley
• • •
p.2164 #2 · p.2164 #2 · Manual Focus Nikon Glass

SiMuMe wrote:
Unfortunately, the AF-D ones belong in another thread as this one is only for fully manual Nikkors.

Ah, sorry about that! I haven't used any autofocus lenses in about 8 years; I bought this one last month and use it only in manual mode so thought that was okay but I can remove those if you like. I'm actually not sure I'll keep this lens as it's not as responsive in manual mode as I'd like...there's enough lag that I miss focus even more than usual, especially when taking photos of dancers.

Mar 15, 2024 at 07:30 AM
Chris Dees
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2164 #3 · p.2164 #3 · Manual Focus Nikon Glass

leighton w wrote:
Sorry I've been AWOL. I wasn't going to mention it, but I thought better of it since we are like family and you deserve an explanation. My cancer has returned and I'm undergoing procedures to eradicate a couple of small tumors on my liver. Once we're through with all of this I'll be back with my usual "blabbermouth" ways!

Sorry to hear this Leighton. I hope the medics find a way to remove them.

Mar 15, 2024 at 07:46 AM
mp356
• • • • •
p.2164 #4 · p.2164 #4 · Manual Focus Nikon Glass

leighton w wrote:

Wishing you all the best and a speedy recovery. Looking forward to your return posting.
Scott

Mar 15, 2024 at 08:23 AM
mjgphotoz
• • •
p.2164 #5 · p.2164 #5 · Manual Focus Nikon Glass

leighton w wrote:

We miss you and expect you back pronto! "Get Well Soon!" is a priority request, not a suggestion!

Hugs and best wishes!

Mary

Mar 15, 2024 at 09:02 AM
AdaptedLenses
• • • • •
p.2164 #6 · p.2164 #6 · Manual Focus Nikon Glass

Leighton, sorry for the troubles, hope its a quick process and you’re back to your old ways soon!

Mar 15, 2024 at 09:29 AM
Kingfishphoto
• • • • •
p.2164 #7 · p.2164 #7 · Manual Focus Nikon Glass

Leighton get well and i can tell you theres life for photographers after 90, go for it.
Harry

Mar 15, 2024 at 11:02 AM
NightOwl Cat
• • • • • •
p.2164 #8 · p.2164 #8 · Manual Focus Nikon Glass

NICE!

Hey, they could do that for housing as well!

mp356 wrote:
Grain tower converted to office space (9 stories). Taken with the 35-105 Ais. Thanks for looking.
Scott

Mar 15, 2024 at 11:26 AM
NightOwl Cat
• • • • • •
p.2164 #9 · p.2164 #9 · Manual Focus Nikon Glass

Sorry to hear of the return, Leighton, but glad it appears it is under control.

leighton w wrote:

Mar 15, 2024 at 11:30 AM
James Markus
• • • • •
p.2164 #10 · p.2164 #10 · Manual Focus Nikon Glass

I'll look forward to the blabbermouth days, until then, my thoughts will be for your health to return.

leighton w wrote:

Mar 15, 2024 at 11:39 AM

Search in Used Dept. 

rafaelcasd
• • • • •
p.2164 #11 · p.2164 #11 · Manual Focus Nikon Glass

cadman342001 wrote:
Another of those tanks that always seem to be present wherever there's steam engines / trains etc.

You guessed it, PC 28 on gfx

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/53571738327_caf1aed348_h.jpgDSCF8186 by Andy Macdougall, on Flickr

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/53571737512_0c9c6d13fd_h.jpgDSCF8187 by Andy Macdougall, on Flickr

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/53573041395_bec82e4502_h.jpgDSCF8188 by Andy Macdougall, on Flickr

Bonus image, log built shed at the Sailing Club

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/53572923079_759bb08631_h.jpgDSCF8189 by Andy Macdougall, on Flickr

Andy

Rust with Lichen! does not get any better

Mar 15, 2024 at 12:41 PM
rafaelcasd
• • • • •
p.2164 #12 · p.2164 #12 · Manual Focus Nikon Glass

leighton w wrote:

Get well Leighton! there are no Nikkors in heaven, we need you here.

(or maybe everyone gets a 6mm 2.8 upon admission)

Mar 15, 2024 at 12:42 PM
serge07
• • •
p.2164 #13 · p.2164 #13 · Manual Focus Nikon Glass

leighton w wrote:

Leighton, wish you all the best and a super speedy recovery. You are a tough chap and all will be well in short order.

It can get lonely around here without your photographic contributions and insights.

Serge

Mar 15, 2024 at 06:04 PM
GroWeb
• • •
p.2164 #14 · p.2164 #14 · Manual Focus Nikon Glass

leighton w wrote:

Thanks for dropping by to let us know, Leighton. If our well wishes have energy, you should come through this with many more years of photography and healthy blabbermouthing ahead of you! I look forward to your return.

Here are a few more photos from the Canadian Prairies in 2017, courtesy of the Fuji X-E2 and unspecified MFNG.

Mar 15, 2024 at 08:46 PM
kwoodard
• • • • •
p.2164 #15 · p.2164 #15 · Manual Focus Nikon Glass

leighton w wrote:

Praying for a speedy recovery. Cancer is a bitch.

Mar 15, 2024 at 09:04 PM
pbraymond
• • • •
p.2164 #16 · p.2164 #16 · Manual Focus Nikon Glass

leighton w wrote:

Oh wow. Sorry to hear but sounds like you're on the mend. Prayers for healing.

Mar 15, 2024 at 09:44 PM
saph
• • • • •
p.2164 #17 · p.2164 #17 · Manual Focus Nikon Glass

leighton w wrote:

Thought recently you had not been heard from. My thoughts are with you and wishing you a complete and fast recovery Leighton.

Mar 16, 2024 at 07:29 AM
asiostygius
• • • •
p.2164 #18 · p.2164 #18 · Manual Focus Nikon Glass

leighton w wrote:

Sorry to hear that Leighton, hope you are back as soon as possible, praying for you.

Mar 16, 2024 at 08:15 AM
Kingfishphoto
• • • • •
p.2164 #19 · p.2164 #19 · Manual Focus Nikon Glass

Gee i hope thats not another Boeing wheel falling my way.
Harry Palmer

NTSB lookout. 400 AIS + 16A converter

Mar 16, 2024 at 10:45 AM
milt
• •
p.2164 #20 · p.2164 #20 · Manual Focus Nikon Glass

Borderland State Park.
D850, 24mm f2.

_DSC7150_859 by Regina, on Flickr

_DSC7144_860 by Regina, on Flickr

D850, 105mm f2.5

_DSC7122_861 by Regina, on Flickr

Mar 16, 2024 at 02:28 PM

FM Forums | Nikon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.