Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Alternative Gear & Lenses | Join Upload & Sell

1       2       3              816      
       818              1078       1079       end

Leica M/X/T Picture Thread

bruniroquai

Upload & Sell: Off
p.817 #1 · p.817 #1 · Leica M/X/T Picture Thread

thanks edward , nice portrait!

X2:

Family and shadows por Bruno Gracia, en Flickr

Oct 29, 2013 at 12:33 PM
3D.Doug
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.817 #2 · p.817 #2 · Leica M/X/T Picture Thread

Charles, I am seriously considering aiming for a MM if I cannot locate a M240 in the next year. Only 8K stands between me and that decision, lol. That's not entirely true. I have a few things to sell to generate some of needed cash, if I can find buyers. Will probably start that process soon. I thought about adding the MM now, then hopefully within the year M240s will become more commonplace. Let's hope...

Thanks for the likes, Phil, Edward, Charles, and Jamgolf (sorry, don't know your name right off)

Oct 29, 2013 at 01:50 PM
jamgolf
• •
p.817 #3 · p.817 #3 · Leica M/X/T Picture Thread

3D.Doug >>>> Jamgolf (sorry, don't know your name right off)

I am Jawad

Oct 29, 2013 at 04:46 PM
adamdewilde
• • • •
p.817 #4 · p.817 #4 · Leica M/X/T Picture Thread

3D.Doug wrote:
Charles, I am seriously considering aiming for a MM if I cannot locate a M240 in the next year. Only 8K stands between me and that decision, lol. That's not entirely true. I have a few things to sell to generate some of needed cash, if I can find buyers. Will probably start that process soon. I thought about adding the MM now, then hopefully within the year M240s will become more commonplace. Let's hope...

Thanks for the likes, Phil, Edward, Charles, and Jamgolf (sorry, don't know your name right off)

I've had a few, they're relatively easy to get in Singapore.. But the price is higher then in the states

Oct 29, 2013 at 06:14 PM
adamdewilde
• • • •
p.817 #5 · p.817 #5 · Leica M/X/T Picture Thread

joakim - Great shots! Same to you Jam, jojomon11, bruniroquai, 3D.Doug and Edward..

BTW Edward, that first shot with the truck.. The 35ZM is killing it! Also the last shot from that post is real life like as well.

Oct 29, 2013 at 06:17 PM
edwardkaraa
• • • • •
p.817 #6 · p.817 #6 · Leica M/X/T Picture Thread

Thank you very much for the comments Charles, Bruno and Adam. Indeed the ZM is such a gem of a lens.

Bruno, that silhouetted b/w shot is fantastic!

Oct 29, 2013 at 06:25 PM
joakim
• • •
p.817 #7 · p.817 #7 · Leica M/X/T Picture Thread

Thanks for the comments Edward, Charles and Adam and thanks for the likes.

Jawad, nice photos.
Edward, I like the last one from your set and a very nice portrait.
Doug, well done with the colors in your photos
Phil, nice feel to that b&w photo

Oct 29, 2013 at 06:31 PM
joakim
• • •
p.817 #8 · p.817 #8 · Leica M/X/T Picture Thread

Here's a little 3D fun with the 50 lux.

Oct 29, 2013 at 06:35 PM
edwardkaraa
• • • • •
p.817 #9 · p.817 #9 · Leica M/X/T Picture Thread

Thanks Joakim!

WOW! The 3D is so real that your shot can be used as an example to illustrate what this effect looks like. Did you shoot this one wide open?

Oct 29, 2013 at 06:41 PM
joakim
• • •
p.817 #10 · p.817 #10 · Leica M/X/T Picture Thread

Thanks Edward.

Yes this was shot wide open.

Oct 29, 2013 at 06:45 PM

Search in Used Dept. 

Gary Clennan
• • • • •
p.817 #11 · p.817 #11 · Leica M/X/T Picture Thread

Great work everyone! A few fall snaps in the front yard... The second pic is using the in camera JPG "Vivid Film Mode" which is kinda neat.

Edited on Apr 26, 2014 at 03:01 AM · View previous versions

Oct 30, 2013 at 02:47 AM
charles.K
• • • •
p.817 #12 · p.817 #12 · Leica M/X/T Picture Thread

Great to see photos, in amongst all the hype with the A7/A7r!!! I hope when the A7's finally arrive, we can still continue to take shots

Bruno, nice composition!
Doug, the M240 is a very worthy upgrade, just for the ergonomics! My logic in selling the Monochrome, was that as an investment, it sells for more than the M240 in Australia, and I felt it would depreciate fairly quickly in the next 6 months. Selling it on ebay it was quickly sold, and it made my M240 demo model more affordable
Joakim, great feel! Love the background roll off
Gary, very nice! I have been thinking about the 50 Lux Pre.

Edited on Oct 30, 2013 at 03:05 AM · View previous versions

Oct 30, 2013 at 02:55 AM
3D.Doug
• • •
p.817 #13 · p.817 #13 · Leica M/X/T Picture Thread

Thanks Joakim!

I have a few new I took today, not a fantastic day, but I got a couple I like, in most people's books, that's a good day. Ansil Adams used to say if he got one good photo in a month, it was a good month, or was it week. I forget...

75mm APO ASPH Cron/M9 vertical 2 frame panos X 2

Oct 30, 2013 at 03:01 AM
3D.Doug
• • •
p.817 #14 · p.817 #14 · Leica M/X/T Picture Thread

50mm lux/M9. I was fascinated by the size of this tree, I think they are sicamore, if I remember correctly that lose their bark. I Was fascinated by the colors of this large tree in the Smokies today...

Oct 30, 2013 at 03:06 AM
3D.Doug
• • •
p.817 #15 · p.817 #15 · Leica M/X/T Picture Thread

These are both 24mm Lux/M9 shots near Tremont in GSMNP These are my favorite shots today I think.

This one's for joakim check the colors mate. I don't think I could shoot a better shot for fall colors in the Smokies. It's a keeper.

I didn't get to spend as much time as I would have liked at this location. I have a thing about a half a dozen crazed tourists, and smokers, and anyone else that interferes with my "zen" like process. When I hit a spot that is nuts, I keep moving to find somewhere for my zen like experience of my hobby. I cannot shoot in chaos. So I added fog to this shot, to suppress the upper lighting some, and still have the falls brought out some. I have shot this falls a lot in the past, but not much with Leica. I would like to have shot it with a 75/90, but didn't get to.

Oct 30, 2013 at 03:12 AM
jamgolf
• •
p.817 #16 · p.817 #16 · Leica M/X/T Picture Thread

3D.Doug: Glorious colors on these !

Oct 30, 2013 at 03:21 AM
3D.Doug
• • •
p.817 #17 · p.817 #17 · Leica M/X/T Picture Thread

Charles, if I had one, I would probably have thought the same way. My plan was, possibly to sell my M9 if I could get a hold of a M240 to help cover it's cost, and sell a nikon lens or two. I just find that I don't shoot as much as I used to now, and when I do, I choose Leica more than not. The freedom it affords me to focus on the photography more than makes up for the flexibility limitations that the ergonomics compromise on. What I mean there is, Nikon probably like Canon does have it's strong points. I will continue to shoot some Nikon, but I will limit it more to very special lenses that I wish to shoot. The top two will be the nikon Noct (58mm 1.2) and the 28mm 1.4D, both precision hand ground glass, making it similar to Leica in quality. To me, I want to shoot the best if I shoot Nikon, and I find that I gravitate toward those two lenses all I can, and a few other choice lenses. Keeping a lot of Zeiss primes and stuf for Nikon, just doesn't make as much sense for me now. I shoot Leica to much for that.

Oct 30, 2013 at 03:22 AM
jojomon11
• • • • •
p.817 #18 · p.817 #18 · Leica M/X/T Picture Thread

Great stuff here all!!!! I will add likes

Really missing my Noct 0.95 now, it's in the hands of a regular poster here now

I will someday get another one

Phil

MM w/Noct 0.95

I CAN ONLY DREAM OF THE NOCT 0.95 NOW

Oct 30, 2013 at 04:08 AM
3D.Doug
• • •
p.817 #19 · p.817 #19 · Leica M/X/T Picture Thread

That image really shines Phil. nice job. To bad about the Noct. We all have regret pieces I think. It's impossible to not feel regret with passion.

Thank you Jamgolf. I just take what's there and enhance it to what I feel my eye see's, and add a little more for impact and contrast. I also typically add some black and shadow unless a piece is to dark to begin with. I find that really makes the color that is there pop. my edit workflow/technique is pretty simple really for most things.

Edited on Oct 30, 2013 at 01:25 PM · View previous versions

Oct 30, 2013 at 04:32 AM
edwardkaraa
• • • • •
p.817 #20 · p.817 #20 · Leica M/X/T Picture Thread

Gary, nice colors and interesting bokeh. I do find the vivid mode shot a bit too contrasty though.

Doug, fantastic colors and compositions as usual.

Phil, I'm sure your Nocti is in good hands Beautiful rendering (to rub more salt in the wound )

Oct 30, 2013 at 04:35 AM

FM Forums | Alternative Gear & Lenses | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Reset password