1       2       3              1446      
       end

Leica M/X/T/S/Q Picture Thread

AbramG
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1447 #1 · p.1447 #1 · Leica M/X/T/S/Q Picture Thread

adamdewilde wrote:
Good to hear.. I hope it didn't sound like I was attacking your opinion or anything. I was really just curious what the draw was since A LOT of people rave about the GR. I will pass the info along to my friend, though I don't think he needs convincing since he's pretty set on one.

I hear you about tech in your gear. I do love the simplicity of the M-D. But I think after using the Q for so long (so many times) it's really just second nature to me more so now than any other camera. But I
...Show more

Adam,

No worries sir! I didn't take it as an attack in any way, it was a genuine question and one I was happy to answer .

Apr 28, 2017 at 11:29 PM
Mitch Alland
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1447 #2 · p.1447 #2 · Leica M/X/T/S/Q Picture Thread

zhangyue wrote:
...Mitch, somehow, based on all M10 images so far, I don't echo its color is close to M9. If I have to pick, I feel it is a lot closer to M240 than to M9. Maybe just an informal impression.
If I am in the market, the high ISO and maybe close to 1 stop DR improvement and smaller size are the reason for it but not color, IMHO.

zhangyue - My impression is that the M10 is a lot closer in color to the M9 than to the M10, at least that's what people who had the M240 and got an M10 tell me. Basically, to emulate the M9 with the M10 you have to increase contrast and apply a cooler WB.

M10 | Summaron f/5.6 28mm | ISO 1600

Apr 29, 2017 at 01:59 AM
       end

FM Forums | Alternative Gear & Lenses | Join Upload & Sell

end

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username     Reset password