Upload & Sell: On
Here's my workflow:
- Tag images in BreezeBrowser, then rank
- Convert the best ones in DPP to 16 bit Tiff, AdobeRGB
- Apply corrections, clone dust, whatever in PS
- Convert to 8bit, save as full size JPG (file looks different from now on in PS because it's a different colour space, I could change that, but I don't care)
- Convert to sRGB, resize to web, save as JPG
- post to Flickr.
In BB, the JPGs, Tiffs, and RAWs look the same if I didn't correct colour, levels, or exposure or whatever. Oh, and I store all my RAW files on two hard drives.