Upload & Sell: Off
Both lenses are excellent, however the comparison is not fair as it seems the weather change and strong wind has affected the outcome:
- The sky color is not the same.
- The cloud formation is not the same.
- This has given you a nicer sky on the 28/90.
- It has given you sharper lamp globes on the 28.
- You have lost the details under the globe on the 28.
The color temp and luminosity is not the same on both pics. For such testing on lenses of this caliber or any lenses, all parameters should be the same.
From your pics, the 28/90 is more contrasty and the 28 is sharper.
Both lenses are great.