Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

Weekly assignment 306: Overhead
Deadline: August 20th noon UTC/GMT

WA Rules · Current entries

FM Forums | Weekly Assignments | Join Upload & Sell

2       end

Archive 2009 · #354 Humanity

Vipermike
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · #354 Humanity

Have a great week everyone! Be good humans

Jul 16, 2009 at 09:50 AM
Bill Sutherland
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · #354 Humanity

Yo. Make love not war Had similar thoughts but you have expressed it well.

Jul 16, 2009 at 09:58 AM
Heronimus
• •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · #354 Humanity

Nice idea and perfectly excecuted!

Love the lighting, just stunning, and the PP really finishes it. Not really anything to complain about, works all for me.

Didn't make it easy for me, did ya

Jul 16, 2009 at 09:59 AM
Vipermike
• • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · #354 Humanity

Bill Sutherland wrote:
Yo. Make love not war Had similar thoughts but you have expressed it well.

Hey Bill, Thanks!

Bill, Don't let my shot put you off in any way. It's nothing unique. I'm sure we will have many shots relating to love, war and peace signs. That and the occasional hippy shot It's a broad but narrow topic. Just have fun shooting what comes to mind my friend

Jul 16, 2009 at 10:25 AM
Vipermike
• • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · #354 Humanity

Heronimus wrote:
Nice idea and perfectly excecuted!

Love the lighting, just stunning, and the PP really finishes it. Not really anything to complain about, works all for me.

Didn't make it easy for me, did ya

Thank you Heronimus, much appreciated! I'll be happy to come close to your shot this week. You already made me work way to hard! I thank you for that

Jul 16, 2009 at 10:30 AM
Yakim Peled
• • • • • •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · #354 Humanity

I'm awe struck. Again….

Happy shooting,
Yakim.

Jul 16, 2009 at 12:44 PM
jdieken
• •
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · #354 Humanity

ViperMike-

Great shot! The detail is fabulous as is the color and lighting! Peace is a tough thing to achieve, though your representation of it seems effortless. Again, well done!

-Deke

Jul 16, 2009 at 01:56 PM
AuntiPode
• • • • •
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · #354 Humanity

Beautifully done!

Jul 17, 2009 at 12:58 AM
Steven Roberts
• • •
p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · #354 Humanity

Damn mike!! I didn't have a chance to commit on your last post, but I am saying now, its great to see you back. You no how much of a fan I am and how you keep it so simple, but show us all how that can be so effective!!! This shot is very harsh and right on. Love it. The other shot is great as well, but the two (unless some serious stuff come out) will definitely go head to head. I want to enter, but having computer problems with the new upgrade and getting my photoshop on it. Just great stuff buddy.........Need to contact you and catch up.

Steve R

Jul 17, 2009 at 05:57 AM
Vipermike
• • •
p.1 #10 · p.1 #10 · #354 Humanity

Hey Yakim, Deke, Karen! Thank you guys for stopping by. I'm glad you like the shot. It's always appreciate your thoughts. It makes my efforts well worth it

Hey Steve, Thanks buddy! I hope you can get your computer up and running. I'd love to see you post. Your more than welcome to contact me any time.

Thanks guys!
Mike

Jul 17, 2009 at 05:56 PM

Search in Used Dept. 

DaveNitsche
• • • •
p.1 #11 · p.1 #11 · #354 Humanity

Always excellent man. I'd use more blood but I'm just sick like that and would totally push away most viewers... hahahahahahaa..

Jul 17, 2009 at 10:08 PM
Vipermike
• • •
p.1 #12 · p.1 #12 · #354 Humanity

DaveNitsche wrote:
Always excellent man. I'd use more blood but I'm just sick like that and would totally push away most viewers... hahahahahahaa..

I was tempted Thanks buddy!

Jul 17, 2009 at 10:57 PM
zcaley
• • • •
p.1 #13 · p.1 #13 · #354 Humanity

Very dramatic and quite stunning mr. mike. Hard to top your interpretation and execution! Wow!

Jul 18, 2009 at 11:12 PM
sbkracer
• • •
p.1 #14 · p.1 #14 · #354 Humanity

Mike, I like the amount of "blood" you used. The perspective is nice too. I'd say powerful image.

Sorin

Jul 19, 2009 at 08:21 PM
Strad
• • • • •
p.1 #15 · p.1 #15 · #354 Humanity

It goes without saying that your shot, your PP, and your idea are simply fantastic. Is it possible to compete with you? I don't think so. I'm not a fan of that goofy peace sign but you certainly use it to perfection, my friend! Bravo!

Warm regards,

Endre

Jul 19, 2009 at 10:05 PM
Vipermike
• • •
p.1 #16 · p.1 #16 · #354 Humanity

zcaley wrote:
Very dramatic and quite stunning mr. mike. Hard to top your interpretation and execution! Wow!

Thank's Z! Just glad to get something out at all on this WA.

Jul 20, 2009 at 04:46 AM
Vipermike
• • •
p.1 #17 · p.1 #17 · #354 Humanity

sbkracer wrote:
Mike, I like the amount of "blood" you used. The perspective is nice too. I'd say powerful image.

Sorin

Thanks Sorin!
Not super strong in the creative department with this WA, so I did try to express emotion through presentation. Thank You.

Jul 20, 2009 at 04:50 AM
Vipermike
• • •
p.1 #18 · p.1 #18 · #354 Humanity

Strad wrote:
It goes without saying that your shot, your PP, and your idea are simply fantastic. Is it possible to compete with you? I don't think so. I'm not a fan of that goofy peace sign but you certainly use it to perfection, my friend! Bravo!

Warm regards,

Endre

Not a huge fan of the peace sign either my friend. but when you have a C&C machine at you disposal and the assignment is "peace", ya gotta bust out the .25 in. aluminum. Thanks buddy! Glad you like it.

Jul 20, 2009 at 04:56 AM
dancam
• • •
p.1 #19 · p.1 #19 · #354 Humanity

Very creative! You have captured all the necessary details in the "fight for peace". Well done

Jul 21, 2009 at 12:26 AM
JD Anderson
• • •
p.1 #20 · p.1 #20 · #354 Humanity

I love the way your hand is banged up. Everyone knows there is a cost for peace, and it is usually a war that achieves it... We all fight our own battles and wars daily, and I hope everyone has a little peace along the way...

Great shot, as always...

JD

Jul 21, 2009 at 02:16 AM
       2       end

FM Forums | Weekly Assignments | Join Upload & Sell

2       end

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Reset password