Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Weekly assignment 306: Overhead
Deadline: August 20th noon UTC/GMT

WA Rules · Current entries

FM Forums | Weekly Assignments | Join Upload & Sell

2       end

Archive 2009 · #340 Waste Allocation Load Lifter - Earth Class, Disposal...

Flibble
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · #340 Waste Allocation Load Lifter - Earth Class, Disposal...

I found this little fella in ward 27b of the assylum.

Matron clearly didn't think much of him though and had consigned him to the bin. Seems a likeable chap though... even if he doesn't seem to say much.

I decided to set him free. Quite proud of that - that decision was all my own work and I didn't even need to take a yellow pill to come to it. Imagine how good my idea would have been if I'd taken a yellow pill?

*ponders*

*swallows a yellow pill*

*sound of Wall-E falling to the bottom of a big empty bin never to be seen again*

Yup.

Splendid.

My best decisions always come after one or two yellow pills.

www.idrinkleadpaint.com

Apr 12, 2009 at 12:11 PM
Strad
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · #340 Waste Allocation Load Lifter - Earth Class, Disposal...

Fibbs, my dear, dear friend!!! Welcome back! Where have you been? You have been most sorely missed. I sent you a number of e-mails with nary a response. I feared the Llamas finally got you or (worse yet) that Matron had her way with you. How are Mrs. Fibble and the cats? Please do send a pack of "Rubbish Pills" ASAP, as I ran out a long while ago.

Excellent photo for "Waste". It is (to say the least) an uninspiring topic. I have been mulling over what to shoot with not a whit of success. Taking photos of garbage dumps are not my style. It took your brilliant (twisted ) mind to come up with this gem.

If Matron allows you to, please send back a sign of life.

Fond regards,

Endre

Apr 12, 2009 at 01:06 PM
Flibble
• • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · #340 Waste Allocation Load Lifter - Earth Class, Disposal...

Strad wrote:
Fibbs, my dear, dear friend!!! Welcome back! Where have you been? You have been most sorely missed. I sent you a number of e-mails with nary a response. I feared the Llamas finally got you or (worse yet) that Matron had her way with you. How are Mrs. Fibble and the cats? Please do send a pack of "Rubbish Pills" ASAP, as I ran out a long while ago.

Excellent photo for "Waste". It is (to say the least) an uninspiring topic. I have been mulling over what to shoot with not a whit of success.
...Show more

Well well my dear friend Master Endre B Stradivarius II.

We meet again. It has been a long and lonely time in the asylum. I was caged in the cellars below the breeding rooms of ward 69 for nigh on 6 months. The sounds... the terrible sounds... I barely escaped with my fingernails perfectly manicured.

I hope, now that I have had the opportunity to sniff the air that is heady with the stench of freedom, that I might dally here for a while. We shall see.

It truly is splendid to be stroking, fudging and wonkling my camera's various extremities again.

Yup.

The rubbish pills have been dispatched by my radio controlled llama squadron. Expect a deployment sound time around 23:40

Woot!

Apr 12, 2009 at 06:15 PM
AuntiPode
• • • • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · #340 Waste Allocation Load Lifter - Earth Class, Disposal...

Note to self: Do not read these posts whilst eating soup.

Apr 12, 2009 at 06:29 PM
CalW
• • • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · #340 Waste Allocation Load Lifter - Earth Class, Disposal...

Hey, Flibs!!!!!!!

When I saw this, I just knew...
Missed ya!
Welcome back!!!!!!!
How the hell did we make it without ya
Scuse pleez.......
Lost my breath.......
The head med has sent a paramed back to the van for a second oxygen tank.......

Apr 12, 2009 at 08:32 PM
Steven Roberts
• • •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · #340 Waste Allocation Load Lifter - Earth Class, Disposal...

Truly missed!!! Fantastic creation!!! Glad you are back even if it is to peek for just a moment.

Steve R

Apr 12, 2009 at 11:30 PM
Flibble
• • •
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · #340 Waste Allocation Load Lifter - Earth Class, Disposal...

AuntiPode wrote:
Note to self: Do not read these posts whilst eating soup.

Soup can be very poisonous.

This one time, I ate 4 litres of Spam soup. No eggs, no bacon or Lobster Thermidor, just spam. Gosh it was lovely. Spam spam spam. Yum.

But then...the Spam made my tummy feel funny. I began to sweat spam juice and, not long after that, I had the distinct feeling that the spam was gushing around the corridors of my brain. It was a bit tingly but it made me dizzy. I wobbled, I span, I did some kind of flailing arm ensemble that had people think I was crazy or something, and then I was in hospital for the next 7 weeks.

Moral of the story - stay away from soup. Very dangerous.

Yup.

Apr 13, 2009 at 07:30 AM
Flibble
• • •
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · #340 Waste Allocation Load Lifter - Earth Class, Disposal...

CalW wrote:
Hey, Flibs!!!!!!!

When I saw this, I just knew...
Missed ya!
Welcome back!!!!!!!
How the hell did we make it without ya
Scuse pleez.......
Lost my breath.......
The head med has sent a paramed back to the van for a second oxygen tank.......

I've always wondered what an oxygen tank would be like to drive in a war. Probably quite dangerous. One little sniff of a flame and Whoooomph... you're gone. No wonder the head med didn't go back to get the second tank himself. Very wise.

Good to be back. Woot!

Apr 13, 2009 at 07:36 AM
Flibble
• • •
p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · #340 Waste Allocation Load Lifter - Earth Class, Disposal...

Steven Roberts wrote:
Truly missed!!! Fantastic creation!!! Glad you are back even if it is to peek for just a moment.

Steve R

Maybe just peeking, or maybe staying. Hard to say. I should probably decide. Maybe it's a yellow pill moment... Yup. *crunches a yellow pill* Splendid.

*feels woozy*

Staying. Yup... definitely peeking. Glad that's decided.

Woot!

Apr 13, 2009 at 07:42 AM
suse
• • •
p.1 #10 · p.1 #10 · #340 Waste Allocation Load Lifter - Earth Class, Disposal...

Ahh ha.... Seems you have managed to escape the reinforced concrete Flibble Bunker..the one built especially in the grounds of the asylum for those beyond hope...

The mind controlled, llama army isn't enough, eh? You plan on reinforcing them with mini robots.... It won't work, my friend, we're on to your dastardly plot....

MI5 will be using this splendiferous, spiffing shot for national security purposes....

Apr 13, 2009 at 01:05 PM
Canon ball
• •
p.1 #11 · p.1 #11 · #340 Waste Allocation Load Lifter - Earth Class, Disposal...

Hey Flibble, I haven't been around long enough to know who you are, but, er... welcome back! You verbalise in a very similar way to my father in law, a charming man by the name of Charles. I like your image, it's creative, I was going to go down the road of using my children's toys this week, but I have done so for 4 of the last 5 assignments, and Patrick Star isn't helping me! Besides, it was an excuse to take off and do some garbage riddled landscape work.

I hope the little fella gets out.

Apr 13, 2009 at 03:36 PM
Yakim Peled
• • • • • •
p.1 #12 · p.1 #12 · #340 Waste Allocation Load Lifter - Earth Class, Disposal...

So, you are the famous Mr. Flibble? I heard a lot about you. It all started when I wondered what these rubbish pills are about a year ago. Well, now I know.

You have a very unique way of thinking and executing it into images. I'm happy to see you here again.

Happy shooting,
Yakim.

Apr 13, 2009 at 07:22 PM
Flibble
• • •
p.1 #13 · p.1 #13 · #340 Waste Allocation Load Lifter - Earth Class, Disposal...

suse wrote:
Ahh ha.... Seems you have managed to escape the reinforced concrete Flibble Bunker..the one built especially in the grounds of the asylum for those beyond hope...

The mind controlled, llama army isn't enough, eh? You plan on reinforcing them with mini robots.... It won't work, my friend, we're on to your dastardly plot....

MI5 will be using this splendiferous, spiffing shot for national security purposes....

It wasn't actually that reinforced - it was just a some concrete with a few reins forced into it. Once I'd nibbled by way through 5 feet of the concrete to ascertain this fact, it was simply a matter of shouting "Giddyup" a few times and the llama army did verily bolt and tear down my feeble confines.

So yes... now the army and I are reunited and the mini robots are sure to bolster my might - just as soon as the saddles turn up. Bit of a delay. I think they got delivered next door and now they've gone back to the depot. *sobs* I should have paid the extra £1.57 and gone for a signature on arrival.

But no matter. We shall rise. We shall conquer. None shall be able to resist our feistiness.

Yup.

Apr 14, 2009 at 05:52 PM
markoner
• • •
p.1 #14 · p.1 #14 · #340 Waste Allocation Load Lifter - Earth Class, Disposal...

Yes he's back !!! End of the holidays for my english learning (it takes me a lot of time to understand your posts but they worth it ).
We've been missing your crazy entries (well now the bar is even higher opposed to the hope of winning a WA...)

Cheers,

Julien

Apr 14, 2009 at 05:54 PM
Flibble
• • •
p.1 #15 · p.1 #15 · #340 Waste Allocation Load Lifter - Earth Class, Disposal...

Canon ball wrote:
Hey Flibble, I haven't been around long enough to know who you are, but, er... welcome back! You verbalise in a very similar way to my father in law, a charming man by the name of Charles. I like your image, it's creative, I was going to go down the road of using my children's toys this week, but I have done so for 4 of the last 5 assignments, and Patrick Star isn't helping me! Besides, it was an excuse to take off and do some garbage riddled landscape work.

I hope the little fella gets out.

Splendid splendid thankyouverymuch.

There's no hope for Wall-E I'm afraid... I sellotaped shut the lid and put a half eaten bucket of lead paint on top. He'll never be seen again.

Oh... and are you related to the famous Cannon and Ball of Saturday night on ITV fame?

Apr 14, 2009 at 05:58 PM
Flibble
• • •
p.1 #16 · p.1 #16 · #340 Waste Allocation Load Lifter - Earth Class, Disposal...

Yakim Peled wrote:
So, you are the famous Mr. Flibble? I heard a lot about you. It all started when I wondered what these rubbish pills are about a year ago. Well, now I know.

You have a very unique way of thinking and executing it into images. I'm happy to see you here again.

Happy shooting,
Yakim.

My reputation clearly preceeds me. Which is actually quite awkward most of the time - especially when trying to get into a car or walk down a street and not have people crash into it all the time. I think I need to buy some bubble wrap for it, or something. Yup.

Oh... and now that I'm around, I'll liberally scatter the forums with rubbish pills. I highly advise that everyone eats them... you know... for er... "health reasons"... yup... they really are good for you. **shuffles feet* Don't mind that I won't be eating them... I have my fluffy pink pills to keep me busy - they're more than splendid enough to have the desired effect.

Yup.

Apr 14, 2009 at 06:05 PM
Flibble
• • •
p.1 #17 · p.1 #17 · #340 Waste Allocation Load Lifter - Earth Class, Disposal...

markoner wrote:
Yes he's back !!! End of the holidays for my english learning (it takes me a lot of time to understand your posts but they worth it ).
We've been missing your crazy entries (well now the bar is even higher opposed to the hope of winning a WA...)

Cheers,

Julien

Woot!

Good to be back. I'm not sure I'd advise trying to learn anything from my inane ramblings. So, just to be sure, make sure you decomflobulise the wokerdits to vringle the bronerfuds on a monthly basis. That should do the trick. Yup.

Apr 14, 2009 at 06:14 PM
AuntiPode
• • • • •
p.1 #18 · p.1 #18 · #340 Waste Allocation Load Lifter - Earth Class, Disposal...

My brain itches.

Apr 14, 2009 at 11:13 PM
markoner
• • •
p.1 #19 · p.1 #19 · #340 Waste Allocation Load Lifter - Earth Class, Disposal...

Flibble wrote:
So, just to be sure, make sure you decomflobulise the wokerdits to vringle the bronerfuds on a monthly basis. That should do the trick. Yup.

Ok I'll do that ! Hum... Do you have the algorithm for that

Apr 15, 2009 at 07:36 AM
Jazno
• • • •
p.1 #20 · p.1 #20 · #340 Waste Allocation Load Lifter - Earth Class, Disposal...

Good to see you back Fibbs!!

Apr 20, 2009 at 07:15 PM
       2       end

FM Forums | Weekly Assignments | Join Upload & Sell

2       end

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.