Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

FM Forum Rules
Wedding Resource List

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

1       2       3              5      
       end

Archive 2009 · Please READ Before Posting!

oscarzan
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.6 #1 · Please READ Before Posting!

Thank you Evan. Should have read your thread completely before asking questions.
Regards,

Oct 14, 2010 at 12:43 PM
Jennifer Hanks

p.6 #2 · Please READ Before Posting!

Amazing thread. I have learned so much!! Thank you so much

Jan 24, 2011 at 02:13 AM
VPell
• • • •
p.6 #3 · Please READ Before Posting!

this thread should cost 16,500 dollars to view imo

Mar 28, 2011 at 07:49 PM
Evan Baines
• • • • •
p.6 #4 · Please READ Before Posting!

New section added on use of the F-word.

Jun 20, 2011 at 04:45 AM
Steve Tinetti
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.6 #5 · Please READ Before Posting!

^^, I'm scanning through page one looking for the "F" word and thinking to myself, "WTF, I can't find it!!" Then it dawned on me - oh... thaaat F word...

Evan, the film addition is really well said and echos my thoughts on the subject entirely. For those of us who shot film before the advent of digital, we have a true appreciation for the medium. I saw a blog the other day where a film photographer was bragging about his "SOOS" (straight off of scanner) images. Really? So he really is a digital shooter with an added step? Whatever, it is what it is and I'll leave it at that. Thanks again to Evan for his awesome contributions to the forum!

Jun 20, 2011 at 06:23 PM
ksmahgrts
• • • • •
p.6 #6 · Please READ Before Posting!

hey, steve...

f you, buddy.

xoxo

Jul 01, 2011 at 05:44 AM
VPell
• • • •
p.6 #7 · Please READ Before Posting!

this is still the best thread of all time

Nov 28, 2011 at 05:51 PM
Julia.Hailey

p.6 #8 · Please READ Before Posting!

Wow, as a new member to this site, this was so helpful! I feel less like I'm jumping in over my head in the deep end and more like I have these posts to keep me afloat.

Dec 01, 2011 at 06:08 AM

Search in Used Dept. 

Steve Tinetti
• • • •
p.6 #9 · Please READ Before Posting!

I just read the latest chapter on film. Brilliant and so true it's funny. Great job Evan and thanks again for your awesome contributions to the forum!

Apr 14, 2012 at 03:53 PM
indiginess

p.6 #10 · Please READ Before Posting!

VPell wrote:
this thread should cost 16,500 dollars to view imo

yup. nice post. the section on GWC's reeked of insightful experience and i suspect you improved many-a-wedding with those words. thanks.

Apr 18, 2012 at 04:39 AM
Ziffl3
• • • •
p.6 #11 · Please READ Before Posting!

Marking the Day: Mr Evan Baines announced his farewell the the professional world of Wedding photography and to this forum ..... the wedding forum.

While Evan will be missed, one of his best qualities as a wedding shooter was his pursuit and understanding of 'the craft'.
In a time where the profession of Wedding photography has been getting saturated with many new faces-with 'Green box' shooting mentality, Evan looked to improve himself and teach others by understanding the history and the craft of Wedding photography.

The Wedding forum will miss Evans insight and ability to explain subtle & deep thoughts in an articulate and meaningful style. Never belittling, always trying to understand the other persons view.

And the photography; Evan is an accomplished wedding and commercial photographer.
The wedding forum has been graced by many images that provided insight and inspirations to the Fred Miranda Wedding forum community.

Ask any member, present or past, and they will be able to tell you about several images that Evan captured which left an impression on them.

We wish Mr E.B. all the best in his new pursuits and that his visions may never be dark.

-Mark

Apr 26, 2012 at 05:57 PM
Yakim Peled
• • • • • •
p.6 #12 · Please READ Before Posting!

Just saw this. It will save me a lot of writing in the future. All the best in your new way.

Happy shooting,
Yakim.

Jun 19, 2012 at 07:04 AM
gregfountain
• • • • •
p.6 #13 · Please READ Before Posting!

Didn't read the whole thread, so sorry if this is redundant, but I think a lot of the points Evan makes applies to anyone with professional photography aspirations. Perhaps a sticky on the front page is more appropriate!

Greg

Sep 14, 2012 at 08:07 AM
sozypozy
• • •
p.6 #14 · Please READ Before Posting!

I agree. A lot of points that Evan has made are applicable to everyone who wishes to do pro photography

Jan 16, 2013 at 10:41 PM
jonathanlord31

p.6 #15 · Please READ Before Posting!

lots of thanks for giving such nice information Evan

Feb 09, 2013 at 06:03 AM
       end

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

end

You are not logged in. Login or Register