Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

Weekly assignment 306: Overhead
Deadline: August 20th noon UTC/GMT

WA Rules Current entries
  

FM Forums | Weekly Assignments | Join Upload & Sell

1
       2       end
  

Archive 2009 · #326 Pop-Up Book
  
 
Strad
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · #326 Pop-Up Book


Kids all love pop-up books. Here, Katalin reads a version of "Alice In Wonderland" to Eva.







Jan 05, 2009 at 01:26 AM
Patricia March
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · #326 Pop-Up Book


Endre............It's all about the Light! You have it mastered with two absolulely perfect models.
Congrats on another Winner!! (imo)

Patty



Jan 05, 2009 at 01:55 AM
AuntiPode
Online
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · #326 Pop-Up Book


Beautiful lighting and an adorable pair. Excellent!


Jan 05, 2009 at 02:50 AM
Photon
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · #326 Pop-Up Book


It's all in the concept!
It's all about the light!
The composition makes the image!
Color is so important to how we react to photos!
Nothing trumps the human face and form; it's all in the subject!
That extra something that great textures add can make the difference between a good photo and a great one!

Oh quit arguing, folks, anyway you look at it, Endre has created another winner!



Jan 05, 2009 at 05:06 AM
Strad
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · #326 Pop-Up Book


Thanks so much, Patty! I'm so glad you like it. Your comments are so kind!

All best wishes and Happy New Year!

Endre

Patricia March wrote:
Endre............It's all about the Light! You have it mastered with two absolulely perfect models.
Congrats on another Winner!! (imo)

Patty




Jan 05, 2009 at 08:06 AM
Strad
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · #326 Pop-Up Book


I appreciate your kind comment! So glad you like it!

Best wishes for a great New Year!

Endre

AuntiPode wrote:
Beautiful lighting and an adorable pair. Excellent!




Jan 05, 2009 at 08:07 AM
Strad
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · #326 Pop-Up Book


Thanks so much, Jess, my friend! What more can I say?

Fond regards,

Endre

Photon wrote:
It's all in the concept!
It's all about the light!
The composition makes the image!
Color is so important to how we react to photos!
Nothing trumps the human face and form; it's all in the subject!
That extra something that great textures add can make the difference between a good photo and a great one!

Oh quit arguing, folks, anyway you look at it, Endre has created another winner!




Jan 05, 2009 at 08:09 AM
paulobro
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · #326 Pop-Up Book


Awesomely beatiful. Yes, I know: as usual.
A winner, also as usual.

Paulo



Jan 05, 2009 at 10:31 AM
teglis
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · #326 Pop-Up Book


Simply beautiful.

All the best,
Rich



Jan 05, 2009 at 02:19 PM
Ubuhle
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #10 · p.1 #10 · #326 Pop-Up Book


Endre,

This is a beautiful image with nice lighting and composition. Your daughters make wonderful models.

Regards, BLR



Jan 05, 2009 at 04:41 PM
 

Search in Used Dept. 



Bob B
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #11 · p.1 #11 · #326 Pop-Up Book


As has been said, just beautiful lighting, composition and models.

Bob



Jan 05, 2009 at 06:27 PM
ruuskan
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #12 · p.1 #12 · #326 Pop-Up Book


Your ability to handle light gets better and better, beautifully done!


Jan 05, 2009 at 06:48 PM
Steven Roberts
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #13 · p.1 #13 · #326 Pop-Up Book


Oh Endre. The collection in your home is just to much. This time I am referring to your beautiful daughters. Lovely shot of them once again.

Steve R



Jan 06, 2009 at 12:29 AM
Bill Sutherland
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #14 · p.1 #14 · #326 Pop-Up Book


Almost too good to be true


Jan 06, 2009 at 01:52 AM
Hightraxx
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #15 · p.1 #15 · #326 Pop-Up Book


Just one of many photo's that you have done that is clearly special.

Norm



Jan 06, 2009 at 02:45 AM
Steve Spencer
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #16 · p.1 #16 · #326 Pop-Up Book


Hi Endre,

Fabulous shot. The idea, the clarity, the exposure, the composition--all are spot on. Another simply outstanding shot, but I like this shot especially for the wonderful interaction you have captured between your daughters.

Cheers,

Steve S.



Jan 06, 2009 at 05:12 AM
Strad
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #17 · p.1 #17 · #326 Pop-Up Book


Thanks, Paulo. I'm delighted that you like it! I've learned a lot by contributing to this forum so and "as usualness" is a direct result of all you other wonderful photographers.

All best wishes,

Endre

paulobro wrote:
Awesomely beatiful. Yes, I know: as usual.
A winner, also as usual.

Paulo




Jan 06, 2009 at 07:02 AM
Strad
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #18 · p.1 #18 · #326 Pop-Up Book


Thanks, Rich! I always appreciate your kind comments!

All best wishes,

Endre

teglis wrote:
Simply beautiful.

All the best,
Rich




Jan 06, 2009 at 07:03 AM
Strad
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #19 · p.1 #19 · #326 Pop-Up Book


Thanks so much! So glad you like it! Yes, I'm blessed with some beautiful daughters.

All best wishes,

Endre

Ubuhle wrote:
Endre,

This is a beautiful image with nice lighting and composition. Your daughters make wonderful models.

Regards, BLR




Jan 06, 2009 at 07:04 AM
Strad
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #20 · p.1 #20 · #326 Pop-Up Book


Thank you, Bob. I'm happy you like it. I appreciate you taking time to comment.

All the best,

Endre

Bob B wrote:
As has been said, just beautiful lighting, composition and models.

Bob




Jan 06, 2009 at 07:05 AM
1
       2       end




FM Forums | Weekly Assignments | Join Upload & Sell

1
       2       end
    
 

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password