Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

Sports Corner Rules
Sports Corner Resource
  

FM Forums | Sports Corner | Join Upload & Sell

  

Archive 2008 · Coolest Olympic photos yet?
  
 
Wes Allen
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · Coolest Olympic photos yet?


Saw this link on DWF, and it is some very cool sports photography. It is also German, and maybe a couple are NSFW. But, it is the kind of photos that you just never see is the US press.

http://www.stern.de/olympia2008/fotostrecken/Fotostrecke-Die-Bilder-Spiele/634192.html?cp=1

Edited on Aug 20, 2008 at 04:10 PM



Aug 20, 2008 at 04:10 PM
webelevy
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · Coolest Olympic photos yet?


Wow. These definitely illustrate some of the may stories and scenes that are a part of the event.


Aug 20, 2008 at 04:35 PM
Nathan Hobbs
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · Coolest Olympic photos yet?


Did not know that reuters and getty were interested in distributing crotch, butt shots and nipple slips of athletes.

Other than the few random images there are some cool pictures in there.



Aug 20, 2008 at 04:37 PM
bridow
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #4 · Coolest Olympic photos yet?


first 20 were great to me. nothing nsfw at all, but a few "ouch" shots like #17's water polo ball to the face.


Aug 20, 2008 at 04:56 PM
supercarrera
Offline

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #5 · Coolest Olympic photos yet?


Those were all outstanding images. Thanks for posting.


Aug 20, 2008 at 04:58 PM
Mr.Burns
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #6 · Coolest Olympic photos yet?


bridow wrote:
first 20 were great to me. nothing nsfw at all, but a few "ouch" shots like #17's water polo ball to the face.


Towards the end there is a shot of a womens water polo player who has a breast exposed.



Aug 20, 2008 at 05:48 PM
Patrick Lanius
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #7 · Coolest Olympic photos yet?


Wow. These are some of the best images from the games that I have seen. Thanks for posting.


Aug 20, 2008 at 09:13 PM
andrew81
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #8 · Coolest Olympic photos yet?


Patrick Lanius wrote:
Wow. These are some of the best images from the games that I have seen. Thanks for posting.

agreed



Aug 20, 2008 at 09:14 PM
Caleb Williams
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #9 · Coolest Olympic photos yet?


Mr.Burns wrote:
Towards the end there is a shot of a womens water polo player who has a breast exposed.

NSFW alert: I saw that, but I didn't know it was from the Olympics. Weird.

- Caleb



Aug 20, 2008 at 10:36 PM
 

Search in Used Dept. 



chungangus
Offline

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #10 · Coolest Olympic photos yet?


They are nice shots. But I question how can the guy take the angle at the top.


Aug 21, 2008 at 12:52 AM
Jonathan Knight
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #11 · Coolest Olympic photos yet?


chungangus wrote:
They are nice shots. But I question how can the guy take the angle at the top.


Not sure what you are asking. But, you can setup remote cameras on catwalks (or just stand up there if you don't have remote camera capabilities) to shoot.


Edited on Aug 21, 2008 at 12:55 AM



Aug 21, 2008 at 12:55 AM
mostlyprudent
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #12 · Coolest Olympic photos yet?


Nathan Hobbs wrote:
Did not know that reuters and getty were interested in distributing crotch, butt shots and nipple slips of athletes.

Other than the few random images there are some cool pictures in there.


FWIW - nbcolympics.com has an entire gallery dedicated to the hand signals beach volleyball players (female only) use. Every shot is a close up of an athlete's rear-end in those bikini bottums.



Aug 21, 2008 at 01:11 PM
James Broome
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #13 · Coolest Olympic photos yet?


Yummy

http://www.stern.de/olympia2008/fotostrecken/Fotostrecke-Die-Bilder-Spiele/634192.html?cp=79



Aug 21, 2008 at 01:34 PM
SWRToad
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #14 · Coolest Olympic photos yet?


mostlyprudent wrote:
FWIW - nbcolympics.com has an entire gallery dedicated to the hand signals beach volleyball players (female only) use. Every shot is a close up of an athlete's rear-end in those bikini bottums.


Here is the link to save time for anyone that may want to brows these. I thought some of these were killer.

http://www.nbcolympics.com/photos/galleryid=122861.html



Aug 21, 2008 at 02:16 PM
jamez
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #15 · Coolest Olympic photos yet?


drisley2.0 wrote:
This is the coolest I've seen!

http://www.karikuukka.com/peking2008/100m/



That kicks ass.



Aug 22, 2008 at 07:17 PM
Mr.Burns
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #16 · Coolest Olympic photos yet?


drisley2.0 wrote:
This is the coolest I've seen!

http://www.karikuukka.com/peking2008/100m/


+1

Just out of curiosity, does anyone recognize any of the photographers in this?

-Mickey



Aug 23, 2008 at 06:12 AM
PShizzy
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #17 · Coolest Olympic photos yet?


the guy who looks surprised is Donald Miralle.


Aug 24, 2008 at 03:58 AM





FM Forums | Sports Corner | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password