Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

3       end

Archive 2008 · How to post Feedback?

DABNIK
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #1 · p.2 #1 · How to post Feedback?

My understanding is that it's there (look in your profile for yours) and will show up when you post to B&S forum

from down the 401..........

Apr 16, 2014 at 12:07 PM
thatpimp007
• •
p.2 #2 · p.2 #2 · How to post Feedback?

Fred, I sold a lens but it's not allowing me to post feedback or the buyer to post on my thread. BonnieIris says she gets a message saying she needs to 25 points before she can post. Any idea why that's showing?

Jun 22, 2014 at 08:46 AM
Obama1414

p.2 #3 · p.2 #3 · How to post Feedback?

Fred, I have bought a speedlite flash for canon and everything went smooth.
I was not given any feed back.How to make it happen. Let me know. thank you

Jul 24, 2014 at 02:52 PM
JohnBrew
• •
p.2 #4 · p.2 #4 · How to post Feedback?

Fred, I'm trying to post feedback for someone who bought an item from me, however I cannot access the replies to the ad. It doesn't show up the way your example for feedback does. When I go to my ad it is just my ad - no replies.
Can I find the member from a membership list and give him positive feedback?
Thanks,
John Brewton

Oct 18, 2014 at 03:31 PM
VJ218

p.2 #5 · p.2 #5 · How to post Feedback?

Obama1414 wrote:
Fred, I have bought a speedlite flash for canon and everything went smooth.
I was not given any feed back.How to make it happen. Let me know. thank you

It happened to me as well. I bought an item from someone, everything went smooth I even gave a feedback to the person I bought the item from but I did not get any feedback in return.

I think this happens most of the time. I am not sure what to do.

Oct 18, 2014 at 04:57 PM
pjheller
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #6 · p.2 #6 · How to post Feedback?

I’d like to leave feedback for someone but they only dealt with me via PM. I don’t think they will (or want to) post to a thread, since all they have is negative feedback.

Nov 04, 2014 at 07:25 PM
elcid86

p.2 #7 · p.2 #7 · How to post Feedback?

Pics would be helpful.

May 12, 2015 at 07:39 PM
Dermaus

p.2 #8 · p.2 #8 · How to post Feedback?

I just had a very poor transaction with a member whereby I made intent to pay, he sent me info on how to pay, then sold the item to someone else. I was given the info on how to pay 12:39AM, when people are typically asleep as I was. He then sold it about 6.5 hours later. This is not a proper way to transact on here. Is it correct that I am unable to post feedback since I was not the buyer?

Aug 22, 2015 at 10:48 AM
jlabate
• •
p.2 #9 · p.2 #9 · How to post Feedback?

Reply to leave feedback.

Sep 16, 2016 at 12:01 PM
comoro

p.2 #10 · p.2 #10 · How to post Feedback?

What if there is no button to "Post Feedback for Member A" ... I'm the buyer and these very detailed directions seem not to apply if this button is not appearing.

Mar 25, 2017 at 04:48 PM
AGeoJO
• • • • • • •
p.2 #11 · p.2 #11 · How to post Feedback?

comoro wrote:
What if there is no button to "Post Feedback for Member A" ... I'm the buyer and these very detailed directions seem not to apply if this button is not appearing.

You have to post something on the original post. You can write something like "tagged for feedback". Then the button for feedback will appear on your post as the buyer and on the original post of the seller.

Mar 25, 2017 at 04:56 PM
RUATurtle
• •
p.2 #12 · p.2 #12 · How to post Feedback?

I swear, literally that I just can't figure out how to leave feedback. I give up.

May 05, 2017 at 11:38 PM
Jonathan
• • • • •
p.2 #13 · p.2 #13 · How to post Feedback?

Fred,

A question that comes to mind that I've never understood is why you can't leave more than one feedback if you have more than one transaction with the same person? There are people I've dealt with several times, yet all I can do is edit the original feedback, which does not increase their feedback count. To me this should be changed. Thanks.

May 05, 2017 at 11:51 PM
Fred Miranda
Admin
p.2 #14 · p.2 #14 · How to post Feedback?

Jonathan wrote:
Fred,

A question that comes to mind that I've never understood is why you can't leave more than one feedback if you have more than one transaction with the same person? There are people I've dealt with several times, yet all I can do is edit the original feedback, which does not increase their feedback count. To me this should be changed. Thanks.

It's important to understand that the FM Feedback system is "Member-based" and not "Transaction-based". This means that FM member can only give another FM member (1) feedback, regardless of the number of transactions they completed together. However, you can edit a previous feedback or ADD to it if desired.

Jul 15, 2017 at 11:30 PM
harleyman
• • •
p.2 #15 · p.2 #15 · How to post Feedback?

Fred Miranda wrote:
It's important to understand that the FM Feedback system is "Member-based" and not "Transaction-based". This means that FM member can only give another FM member (1) feedback, regardless of the number of transactions they completed together. However, you can edit a previous feedback or ADD to it if desired.

any plans of changing that in the future?

Jul 16, 2017 at 12:24 AM
Fred Miranda
Admin
p.2 #16 · p.2 #16 · How to post Feedback?

harleyman wrote:
any plans of changing that in the future?

There are many reasons for keeping our feedback system the way. Combating abuse and fraud are important ones.

Jul 16, 2017 at 12:37 AM
ggweci
• •
p.2 #17 · p.2 #17 · How to post Feedback?

wkhc168 wrote:
Is the Feedback Info removed or is it just not available until you subscribe to buy and sell?

Didn't see a response to this one. Do you have to subscribe to leave and be given feedback?

I posted in the For Sale ad, but don't have the option to leave feedback.

Jul 17, 2017 at 05:51 AM
ZeeKayNJ

p.2 #18 · p.2 #18 · How to post Feedback?

I sold a lens and bought a few of them here. My original FS thread is located here [https://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/1468683/0?keyword=10-24#13867490]

Since the buyer and I communicated over PMs, there is no feedback I have on my profile. How can the buyer now leave a feedback for me and vice versa?

Thanks in advance.

Oct 29, 2017 at 05:58 PM
George Komiotis
• •
p.2 #19 · p.2 #19 · How to post Feedback?

@ Fred:

When dealing with a member with many "great" transactions and one or few "fair" or "poor", it can be very time consuming to go through all of them and find the non-positive ones.
Is there a way to jump directly to the fair and poor without having to go through all the great?

Nov 28, 2017 at 11:43 AM
dtw757
• •
p.2 #20 · p.2 #20 · How to post Feedback?

I'm Confused (ie old)...if I put up a WTB notice (which I did) and someone PM'd me (which he did) how do I provide feedback on him or does his buy and sell account need to be active. I got a great deal, great service and would like to say so but don't see any feedback buttons to put in my comment

Thanks

Feb 05, 2018 at 06:12 PM
       3       end

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

3       end

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.