Upload & Sell: On
Registration confirmed for June 9th Behind The Scenes tour. Looks like I may pack some manual focus lenses to lighten the bag a little. The last time I had scheduled a trip there was five years ago, but things changed drastically and I had to cancel.
Some of the restrictions and info below if anyone else is considering a trip this year, they do require your drivers license number (or passport) when registering:
* All bags will be subject to search upon entrance to the Museum.
All guests (including base employees) are REQUIRED to stay for the duration of the tour as this is a secured area.
PLEASE BE ADVISED:
During late spring and summer months the Restoration Hangar can get very hot. Please dress accordingly.
* Behind the Scenes participants must be at least 12 years old.
* Participants between the ages of 12 and 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
* All tour participants 18 years of age and older must present a valid, photo ID (i.e. driver's
license) at time of sign-in.
* Addresses and ID information provide at pre-registration must match those on ID provided at time of check-in.
Failure to do so will result in tour refusal. Corrected information may be emailed to this email address.
* Foreign visitors must present an original passport.
* If you must cancel please do so at least 3 days prior to the tour. You may do so via the email address from which the confirmation was sent or by calling 937-255-4652
* No switches to guests list will be made. Guests registered for the tour, may not switch or trade their seats with others.
* For security reasons, all bags are subject to search.
* Backpacks, packages and large camera cases are not permitted on the shuttle bus.
* Shuttle buses are not handicapped accessible.
Individuals requiring assistance should contact the Museum's Education Division at least one week in advance at 937- 255-4652.