1       2       3              4656      
       end

Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

johnahill
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.4657 #1 · p.4657 #1 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

JamesG wrote:
Hi Jan-Arie, its on the Flying Legends twitter feed - https://twitter.com/Flying_Legends

Damn it legends is shaping up to be a classic, bearcat, wildcat, P-36, Hawk 75, 2 X P40, corsair, 11x spitfire, seafire, 2 x gloster gladiator, 2 x seafury, 3 x hurricane, blenhiem, b17, red arrows, 6 x p51 including 2 i've not seen before, plus a few others.

Unfortunately I already have commitments that weekend

Jun 21, 2017 at 09:00 PM
alawadhi
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.4657 #2 · p.4657 #2 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

Caught TOPP
John, where is your pic?

Jun 21, 2017 at 09:27 PM
JWilsonphoto
• • • • • •
p.4657 #3 · p.4657 #3 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

Good Evening Everyone,

Well, I think we'll have some spectacular footage/stills and experiences to share later this year and throughout the next couple. A project that I've been working on for over four years is coming together and it promises to be a very exciting and challenging series of experiences. The idea for the project began, as I said, four years ago and we spooled up for it, only to have it put on hold for a number of reasons I'm not at liberty to discuss. Now that we are anticipating being back on track later in the year, I am reaching out to the partners I have carefully selected to make this the best it can possibly be.

I'm headed to the West Coast soon to become familiar with the people and systems at Wolfe Air. Soon we'll be crisscrossing the US producing a series of truly once in a lifetime cinema and still imagery. Here's a preview of what is involved.

Jun 22, 2017 at 01:14 AM
NightOwl Cat
• • • • •
p.4657 #4 · p.4657 #4 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

it's just after 1AM, checked into a motel in Henrietta an hour ago, going to unwind a bit then head out in the morning.

Jun 22, 2017 at 05:16 AM

Search in Used Dept. 

DanNehmer
• •
p.4657 #5 · p.4657 #5 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

Laura,

Glad you had safe travels! Being just after 2pm here in Japan I should be wide awake but my body is thinking it's more like 2am!!!!!!!

Dan

Jun 22, 2017 at 05:56 AM
JWilsonphoto
• • • • • •
p.4657 #6 · p.4657 #6 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

Safe travels to everyone! It's 3:18 DFW time and I've been wide awake for an hour thinking about the logistics of these upcoming projects, along with how to accomplish what is already on my plate. Good problems to have, but hitting th sack at 12:20 and getting up at 3 isn't going to work too many times in a row. Got an 8am meeting with Apple that I need to bright eyed for and some helicopter work if the sky allows. We have a little "climate change" in the offing on the edge of the stuff in the Gulf so who knows?

Jun 22, 2017 at 08:23 AM
NightOwl Cat
• • • • •
p.4657 #7 · p.4657 #7 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

I know what you mean Jim and Dan. Finally crashed about 230, and at 630 I woke up, 730 I gave up trying to get another hour in. What threw off my schedule was my older son, who left Tuesday morning. I'd had an appointment after work, gone grocery shopping, and came home. Son was on the road about an hour, had just made it to the outskirts of Columbus, and had a blowout. He put the donut tire on, and turned around. I wound up having to buy two tires for that car and giving him some extra gas money :/ By the time I was done with all that, it was 2pm, and my plan for laundry after work was shot. Finally got the car all packed by 4pm yesterday, and was at the car wash scraping off the bird poop and realized I hadn't packed sneakers. Back to the house, then on the road, FINALLY.

Jun 22, 2017 at 12:22 PM
JWilsonphoto
• • • • • •
p.4657 #8 · p.4657 #8 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

Sorry Laura, hope the rest of your trip goes smoothly. Enjoy your time off!

Jun 22, 2017 at 12:26 PM
       end

FM Forums | City, Street & Architecture | Join Upload & Sell

end

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username     Reset password